Two Years Later; Lost and Found

Hibari was now in his third year of middle school and he's in charge of the Disciplinary Committee itself. He became in charge of disciplining the students (with fear) and if they would ever break a rule, he'd bite them to death.

Namimori was peaceful as it always had been. Hibari, with nothing to do is walking- ahem- patroling around Namimori with his bird, Hibird circling around him while singing the Namimori Chu school anthem. That is when the baseball herbivore (as he view the person) aprroached him.

"Yo, Hibari!"

"Herbivore, what are you doing here?" Hibari asked preparing his tonfa, and the teen in front of him looks slightly in panic.

"Wait, I haven't done anything wrong! I just need your help!" The teen cried

Hibari raised a brow at this, "On what?"

"Well, you see... I found this kid here..." the teen brought up a three year old child with spiky brown hair and big, innocent, doe brown eyes, "...and he said he was lost."

~~~~~~~

Yamamoto grew up to be a baseball ace. He got the reflexes, instincts, and the calm aura. Well, a year ago, he was suicidal- he tried to commit suicide at the rooftop of Namimori Chu, but there was someone to talk him down from the roof - a girl he didn't know. That's why he was surprised to find a boy (that might've been that mysterious girl's younger brother, hopefully) that has a spiky brown hair and eyes that resemble the girl. He did catch a glimpse of the girl from a year ago but not the girl's face because it was covered with a hood.

"Kaa-san said that if I'm ever lost, I have to find a guy with a bird..." said the child.

A guy with a bird? Why does that sound familiar? Yamamoto looked down at the boy, "Do you know his name?"

"No, but he has a black gakuran!"

Now that rings a bell. A bird and a gakuran... Hibari!

~~~~~~~

"...And that's how..." Yamamoto trailed off

"Do you know the kid's name?"

"Eh?"

"You don't, do you?"

"Ahahahahaha...."

Hibari looked at the child below while Yamamoto crouched to the boy's height, "Kozo, what's your name?"

"Eh? My name is Kyoushi! Sawada Kyoushi!"

There was a pause. Sawada? Suddenly, an image of a girl who looks at him with kindness flashed into Hibari's mind. As for Yamamoto, he remembers the female teen who stayed over at their home and took care of him after he lost his mother.

Out of curiousity, they helped the boy home. But when they arrived at the front gate of the Sawada Household, they were shocked, never expecting the person to open the door.

Tsuna was worried sick for her son. She went shopping with him for their grocery supply and out of nowhere, a guy bumped into her accidentally making her let go of her son's hand. She panicked of course, but chose to remain calm. She told her son something in case he became lost.

She quickly returned home after paying for her groceries. As she waits, she prepared refreshments and some sweets and together with preparing herself in facing the boy she watched over for ten years now. But what she didn't expected was for the other to appear.

"You've grown so much, Kyoya, Takeshi..." she breathed

The two teen were surprised, no, shocked even. They never expected her to be here...

"T-Tsuna-nee...?" Yamamoto trailed off, not believing what he's seeing. The girl he never saw for the past ten years is stading in front of him, still the same, as if her time was stopped.

"Kaa-san!" Kyoushi's voiced snapped the two back from their shocked state. The two watched as how the boy dashed towards Tsuna and the latter carries the child.

"K-Kaa-san?!" Both Yamamoto and Hibari couldn't control their shock any longer.

"It'll take some time for me to explain, why don't you two come inside first."

~~~~~~~

Hibari is now even more determined to keep the peace in Namimori. Now that she's back, he'll protect her and her son for sure.

He plopped down on the couch of the Disciplinary Committee room. Not sooner after he arrived, Kusakabe, his right hand, entered the room.

"Good job on the patrol, Kyo-san."

"Kusakabe..."

"Yes?"

"Tighten the security..."

"Eh?"

Tsuyoshi, as always, is preparing sushi for dinner. But aside from being a chef, he was once a swordsman and he didn't wanted his son, Takeshi to be the next successor for his sword. He wanted the boy to live a normal life. That's why, he was pretty surprised and dropped his knife (probably for the second time now) when Takeshi came barging home at dawn.

"Pops, teach me Shigure Souen!!!"

The outburst was just what Tsuyoshi need to test his son. He knows that baseball was important to his son. But that needed to be let go to perfectly master the sword.

"If you will take on a sword, you'll have to stop playing baseball. Is it alright for you, Takeshi?"

"Yes, it is."

"Very well, then."

"Pops..."

"What is it?"

"...why didn't you told me that Tsuna was the one who stopped me from committing suicide?"

"Eh?! You met her so soon?!"

"I'll take that as a yes."

"Then, was she the one who made you take on a sword?"

"Yes, I want to protect her and Kyoushi."

°•○●○•°