Chapter Two

• Dedicated to Warriorgirl13

I would like to dedicate this chapter to my very close friend Caitlin (otherwise known as Warriorgirl13). I have known her for almost ten years and i can tell her anything. Please go and read her books. She is an amazing writer. I love her just like I love chaysways. I would do anything for her and I love her to death. Not in a disgusting way but more like a sister way. She is amazing and she helps me with almost everything. Even though we may fight...we get each other and i think that's all that matters.

Chapter Two

(from Alesia's point of view)

I walked away from him and went into my house. I had seen him before. I think it was somewhere around town. I believe i even saw him at the gym once. There was one thing that i knew about him. He was cute. He just came out of nowhere wearing a black tank-top that fit him perfectly, it was showing off his bicepes....and his jeans fit him perfectly. His shaggy black hair seemed to be combed perfectly. It seemed like he was perfect. That meant that he was hiding something. No guy was perfect...especially teenage guys. He had a secret. Every guy did...but i just had a feeling that his secret was probably more intense than others. I hadn't seen him around my school...so he probably went to school in town. The high school i went too was small and had maybe around two hundred students. I was positive that he wasn't one of them.

I closed the front door behind me and walked down short corridor into my living room.  Andrew was sitting on the couch watching some baseball game. I sat down next to him, tired.

"How was practice?" he asked turning the tv off.
"Good, i got to train with Peyton Jones." I said. He turned to me with his blue eyes almost popping out of his eyes. His mouth was hanging open.
"You practiced with Peyton? How did you do?" he asked turning towards me. He was interested in boxing out of any other sport. He's the one that made me start training. Well, him and my dad. My dad wanted to make sure that I could take care of myself since he was barely around. So when Andrew brought up boxing my dad was all for it.
"Yes I did, and i did pretty good. My trainor said that i should be able to beat her. I did today but that was just practice." i replied. He started smiling so big i thought his ears were going to pop off.

"You beat Peyton Jones in a practice?" he asked.
"Once again, yes." i replied.  He high fived me and started laughing.
"Dad is going to flip when he hears that." he said pulling out his cell phone and apparently, calling dad. I just got up and walked into my bedroom.  I grabbed a  towel then went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I undressed and stepped into my warm shower. The warm water hit my body relaxing every tense bone i had in my body. It felt good after a hard workout to just stand here under the water and let it soak me.

After about a fifteen minute shower, i got out. I blow dried my hair and then straightened it. I put on a kind of tight black shirt with a solid white wolf face on it and black jersey shorts. I loved wolves. They were interesting and beautiful creatures. Everything about them fasinated me. I just loved them so much. They were my favorite animal.

I went back into the living to see Andrew still talking on the phone. He handed his cell phone to me with a smile on his face.

"Hello?" i said putting his blackberry up against my ear.
"Hey sweetie." i instantly recognized my father's voice.
"Hey daddy." I responded.
"Andrew tells me that you beat Peyton in training today?" he said.
"Yes, but it wasn't that big of a deal." i replied.
"But of course it is honey." he said. i could tell by the tone of his voice that he was smiling.
"No it really isn't." i said.
"Well, when you face her i'm going to have to come watch." he said.
"Alright fine then.  Love you." I said handing the phone back to Andrew. I left the living and went out onto the front porch.and stared off into the distance. I had nothing planned to do today. I was hoping that maybe Andrew and I could go to the movies or something. But apparently, that wasn't going to happen.