Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

(Alesia's point of view)

I set the cold ice pack on my face. So Hayden thought he was a werewolf? that's funny. I opened my eyes to see hayden leaned back in his chair with his arms crossed over his chest. He was wearing the same thing he was wearing a black t-shirt with a white skull on it. That shirt hugged his body and showed his very big muscles. He had more muscles than most boys his age. Wait....both him and his friends had freakily large muscles. Anyway, and he was wearing dark blue jeans.  He looked really cute. Really really cute. Ok Alesia what in the world are you doing? Hayden is not cute and he is not a werewolf, even though he had like really freakishly big muscles that were really tan and made him look awesome......ok Alesia i am about to slap you sillly if you don't stop thinking about how cute Hayden is.

For the love of this world.

I need to start a conversation.

"So.....your really a werewolf?" I said. I could hear the curtains close behind me and when i looked at the seat Hayden was sitting in he wasn't there. He probably got up to close the curtain.s

"Mmmmhhmm." I heard him murmur before he appeared in his seat again.

"You gonna prove it to me?" i asked.

"When we leave here." he answered. I really had nothing else to say. I mean, he thought he was a werewolf. Yea, that was kind of funny. He thought all these riduculous things but when he said that all those guys were after me he was right.

I kind of trusted him now but still.....i wasn't sure.

I looked over at Hayden who seemed to be getting impatient. He was starting to shuffle around in his seat and he had a mad look on his face.

"You ok?" I asked.

"How long is this going to take?" He asked.

"don't know...we could be here until tomorrow. Who knows? They don't care about people here. Most of the nurses and the doctors are in a conference room or something just talking to each other..not worrying that somebody could be out here dieing." I said.

He moaned. I just learned something about him. He was impatient. So was I but right now i was sleepy and I my face and wrist was killing me. I think both of them were getting worse. The ice pack I had pressed upon my face wasn' helping. It seemed like my whole face was swollen and it was getting harder for me to talk. My hand was killing me and it was affecting my whole arm. I couldn't even move that arm now it hurt so much. If i was any other girl, I would be crying right now but since i am a boxer...i've learned never to show any fear to anything. It's weird but sometimes being a boxer can actually help me in some situations.

"Your friends probably think i'm a brat don't they?" I asked.

"I don't think so but trust me, if they do i'll take care of it." He said with a smile.

"The way i acted back there was..." I trailed off.

"Perfectly explainable." He finished my sentence.

"Not really." I said.

"yes really." He replied. No matter what i did he always seemed to have a positive response about it. But when it came to the nurses at this hospital and the doctors...he seemed to be getting really mad about that. I was sure that he wanted to get out of this place so he could go ahead and show me what he wanted to show me but........still this hospital sucked.

"I don't get you." I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"I have been like extremely mean to you and you are being nice and staying with me in the hospital." I answered. He smiled.