Chapter Five

Chapter Five

(Hayden's point of view)

Andrew grabbed a pair of red gloves and a red head guard. I was interested in seeing this. Andrew entered the ring as the trainor exited. Andrew was wearing a tank top and black shorts. He took off his shirt and shoes then started putting on his head guard and then his gloves. He took his place infront of Alesia and I could tell that he was smiling.

"Let's go little sis." he said. They circled each other before Alesia went in first. She threw the punch but he ducked. Then they circled each other more before Andrew threw a punch followed with a kick. Alesia had put up her gloves up to block his punch and she moved out of the way before he could kick her. It seemed like as soon as Andrews foot returned to the ground, Alesia threw a quick punch then turned around and kicked him in the ribs. She backed up right as Andrew started stumbling backwards.

Mr. Laine started laughing. Andrew came back with a hit to the face. Then tried to kick her but she ducked and slid her feet under his to make him fall to the ground. That was the end of it.

Alesia had gotten him to hit the ground. That was how you won. Alesia took off her head guard and she had to biggest, brightest smile on her face that i had ever seen.  She went over and hugged her dad then stopped and looked at me smiling. Andrew got up front the ground and took his head guard off

"Wow, I don't remember you being that good." He said giving her a hug.
"Thanks. Maybe  I should go tell your girlfriend that your little sister can beat you up." She said.
"Please don't do that." Andrew replied.

*****

About two hours later Alesia and I walked out of the gym. Her father and brother had left about an hour after Alesia had kicked Andrew's butt. I had seen her train and fight her brother. With most girls you never saw them beat up their brothers. Personally, I thought it was funny. We had been cracking jokes to each other every since her brother and dad left. I'll admit it..her dad and brother made me nervous. They looked so big and bad. Especially her dad. I mean he didn't look scary but still it was her dad. Any teenage boy should be afraid of a girl's father. They are scary and I'm sure that most teenage boys would agree with me.

Alesia was sweating hard as we walked out of the gym. She had been training very hard and barely taking a break. The longest break i think she took was about seven minutes. Others were just a few seconds so she could drink water.  I had helped her a little when it came to training but the most i did was hold the punching bag for her. I had learned alot from her since i had been spending the pasted two hours with her. I'm sure if i wasn't with her she would have spent a few more hours in the gym training. I told her that she could keep training if she wanted to but she insisted on leaving because she said she was tired.

"So what do you want to do?" i asked.

"Um...can i go home for about thirty minutes? I don't want you to smell me the whole day." she said laughing. I started chuckling and agreed to it. She told me that i was welcome to come inside her house but i said that i would walk around and meet her outside her house. We reached her house and she ran into her house. I feeling started taking over me. Nathan, Matthew, and Adam needed me.  I turned around to see them coming out of the woods all wearing blue jeans and black tank tops.

"Is something wrong?" i asked walking up to them.
"Your dad is trying to figure out when they are going to attack them. So far all he's sensing is that it's going to be sometime within the next two weeks." Matthew answered.
"We have to keep an eye on her for her own sake. She may be a boxer and may be able to like kick some serious butt..still she can't take on ten werewolves. She has no chance." Adam said.
"How am i supposed to tell her that ten big werewolves are coming after her because she beat up three dads? That's not something I can pop into a random conversation. She doesn't even know about me. She hasn't even met y'all. I can't just tell her out of no where she'll think i'm a freak." I said.
"Still you don't have to tell her about the werewolves but you have to tell her that ten dudes are after her. She's a teenage girl and weither she can box good or not....she can't take on ten dudes." Adam added.
"True, but how am I supposed to tell her? I don't want nothing to come out wrong. I'm just getting her to like me, I don't want her to start hating me just because i told her about all of this." I said.
"You have to tell her sometime. They could jump out of anywhere. They could get to her tonight while we're all asleep. We have no idea. One of us has got to keep an eye on her all the time. We could take shifts during the night but still she doesn't know us so us just going up to her and talking to her is kind of creepy." Nathan said.
"That's how I started talking to her..after she beat up those guys." I said.
"But still....you've had time to get to know her correct?" Matthew asked.
"Yeah but..," i was interrupted.
"Okay, then there's my point."  Matthew said.

I stood there for a few moments just staring at them. I didn't want to just blurt it out in a conversation that ten guys where looking for her. That would be totally random and then she would think that i'm a freak. I couldn't do that.  I also couldn't add that me and my friends were going to be keeping an eye on her because we didn't want her to get hurt. Then she would think that we are all stalkers and then never talk to me again. That would be totally crazy.

"Look dude, i can tell that you like her but do you want her to think that your a freak for telling her about the fight or never telling her at all and then she'll end up getting hurt?" Adam asked.
"I have no idea. I'll think of something." i said motioning for them to go back into the woods. They did and i turned around and looked at Alesia's house. I looked at my watch. I still had about twenty minutes until she would come back out. I sat down on a bench and took out m phone.

**********

About fifteen minutes later, Alesia came running out.  She was wearing a black tanktop with a lime green undershirt. She was wearing a mid-way shirt that tied abover her stomach. She was wearing black jeans and her hair was put up in a high pony tail. She looked amazing. So far I had only seen her in her gym clothes but now...i felt my jaw drop. She came over to me smiling.

"Hey....sorry I kept you waiting. I tried my best to hurry." She said.
"No problem. You look amazing." I said. As soon as those words left my mouth..i regreted them.
"Oh thanks. i just threw something on." she said.

"So what do you want to do?" she asked.
"I don't know. You must be tired from training so i don't want to make you even more tired." I said.
"trust me you won't. i feel fine but please don't make me have to walk too far." She said.

I had no idea why she wasn't telling me she was tired. Any person would be tired after practicing like she had. She wasn't a superwoman. I had learned alot about her today but i think i just put the most important peice together. She was a perfectionist. She would never sit down and just rest. When we were a little bit closer then I was going to make her rest once in a while.

I suggested that we go sit in the park and talk more and she agreeed. Apparently, i was doing something right with her. She actually wanted to talk to me. Most girls, just wanted to just be all up on me. She was the type of girl who actuall wanted to talk instead of other sutff. I liked that about her.

I looked back in the woods as we walked towards the park. I could sense that Matthew and the guys were watching us and were going to follow us. They wanted me to tell her and honestly, I wanted to tell her too but in a way, I didn't want her to start thinking i was weird and start not liking me. I didn't want to get on her bad side. I've seen what she can do to me if i was. I wanted to be friends with her.  I walked beside Alesia quietly. No matter what I was sure that this was going to end badly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment on my story. if you have any suggestions at all i'm positive that i want to hear them. I would really like to hear what all of u think of my story. I've gotten over 150 reads in just three days of being posted. If i know that all of you are reading then i want some comment. Please please please comment and fan. I want to know exactly what u think. if there's something i could do better than let me kno. 

thanks for all the reads.........please vote, fan, and comment.