Chapter Twenty(Part One)

Chapter Twenty

(alesia's point of view)

*****************  Four and a half months later********************************

I sat on the hospital bed as Hayden leaned against the wall on the other side of the room. He was wearing black jeans with a white shirt. On the white shirt was a picture of a motorcycle. It actually was a picture of his motorcycle. Over the passed four months, we had become closer than ever. He was practically like Andrew now. My dad and Andrew had learned to love him and he had kept me busy so I wouldn't get depressed about missing the gym. About a month after I realized that there was no way that I was going to be getting rid of him, he bought his motorcycle. He told me that morning that he wanted my opinion on something. He took me to a man who owned two motorcycles for sale. One was jet black and the other one was silver. I told him that he had to take the jet black one. Now, he took me wherever i wanted to go on that thing.

Right now, I was finally getting that stupid cast taken off my hand. I was going to have my hand back now. I was so excited last night that I barely slept any. Hayden was on the phone with me around two o'clock in the morning trying to get me to calm down. It didn't work. The bruises on my face from the werewolf attack had vanished about a month ago. Now the cast was the only thing left from the memory.

The doctor dropped the cast in the trash can and told me to move my hand around. I did what he told me too. I noticed that on the back of my hand was a scar. Well, i had a survival scar. Cool. Anyway, I moved my hand and looked over to Hayden. He was smiling.

I jumped off of the hospital bed as the doctor walked out of the room and told me to have a nice day. I ran over to Hayden and jumped into his arms. He lifted me off the ground and hugged me.

"I can fight again." I whispered  in his ear.

"Finally, now you can shut up about it." Hayden said.

"But that means that me and you won't be able to hang out as much as we've been able to." I replied as he sat me down on the ground. He put on his puppy face and I laughed.

"I'll make time for you. I promise." I said as we walked out of the hospital room and headed towards the parking lot.

"You know, tonight me and my friends are having this sort of campfire/cookout thing. Do you wanna come?" He asked as we walked up to his motorcycle.

"Maybe, I've got to go tell Jim that i can fight again." I said as i put a helmet over my head and got on the back of the bike. I wrapped my arms around Hayden and leaned my head on his back.

"Why can't you go and tell him that tomorrow? Let's enjoy you having your hand back." Hayden said turning on his bike.

"Why not." I said. I'm pretty sure that he didn't hear me though because the motorcycle was too loud.

******

Hayden parked his motorcycle in his driveway. His dad was sitting on the porch in his favorite old rocking chair. Now-a-days Hayden and I were either taking over my house or his. I personally liked it when we went to his house because his dad was soo awesome. He liked to tell old werewolf stories and i sat there and listened to every word that he said.

"Hey Mr. Monroe." I yelled taking off my helmet and handing it to Hayden.

"Hi, Alesia, I see that you got your brace taken off your hand." He said as i walked up to the porch.

"Finally." I said with a sigh of relief.

"Are you going to go back to fighting at the gym?" He asked.