Chapter Seventeen

please comment and vote :D

Chapter Seventeen

(Alesia's point of view)

We had finally reached my house after that awkward walk. I was glad that he had mentioned that he thought it was awkward. I didn't like people who didn't tell me how they felt about certain situations so i was glad that he mentioned that. I was kind of scared about seeing him in werewolf form. Either he wasn't going to change into a werewolf and i would get mad because he lied to me or he would transform into a werewolf and i would stare at him like he was stupid. It was as simple as that.

Hayden lead me to the side of my house and he told me to sit on the corner of the porch. I did what I was told and usually i don't do that. The only reason I did was because i was soo tired and I really didn't care. I wanted to sit down. As long as I didn't fall asleep sitting here then i was good.

"ok.........i can show you tomorrow if you want me too." Hayden said. "You can go inside and go to sleep and i'll be here in the morning."

"If you want to show me tonight then go ahead." I said trying to hide a yawn that was coming on.

"Are you sure?" He asked again.

"Yes....," I said kind of getting impatient.

"Ok.....don't freak out." Hayden backed up out of the light. I could no longer see him but i could hear him-he wouldn't shut up.

"Please what ever you do don't start screaming or anything because i don't want your brother to come out and here. Don't do anything to get your brother out here." He said.

"Ok Hayden. Gosh, just show me." I said getting frustrated.

"Ok." he finally said before everything got quiet. I didn't hear anything anymore except for a couple crickets chirping.

Then finally out of no where...a big looking dog came out of the mist. It came right infront of me. It was taller than me even though i was sitting down. From what I could tell it was jet black with a silver strip on it's chest. There was no way this was Hayden...he was probably hitting in the woods somewhere and just pushed a wolf out here.......but wait.......no wolf can be that big. Oh lord........it....it....it was true.

"Hayden?" I whispered.

The wolf nodded it's head up and down.

"Oh Jesus." I murmured. Just then out of no where the wolf was gone and Hayden stood in it's place. I was honestly getting freaked out and i felt like jumping up and running into my house because this couldn't be true. He could not be a werewolf. It was impossible.  Werewolves, vampires, zombies, fairies......whatever he wanted to say couldn't be true.

"I thought i told you not to freak out?" Hayden asked sitting next to me.

"Was that seriously you?" I asked.

"Yes." He replied.

"It couldn't be." I said.

"It was." He replied.

"Omg," I whispered.

"I told you not to ger freaked out." He repeated.

"I know but.........that big wolf couldn't be you."  I said pointing to the spot where the wolf was once standing.

"It is. Weird huh??" He asked.

"Yes it's weird." I agreed. Then we just sat there in silence. I was still in shock from seeing that. I mean, wouldn't everybody be shocked if that happened? I totally was.