𝟏𝟔 | 𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄

ELLE FOLLOWED AFTER THE GROUP OF BELLAS INTO THE ENTRANCE TO THE HALL WHERE THEY PERFORMED. Aubrey had been glaring at the girls head almost the whole time that they had been leaving and she was half tempted to wipe the glare of her face in whatever way she could. They made it to second and there was no way they would have made it to first, maybe not even second had she not changed the set slightly.

"I'm willing to sign breasts. Yes, I'm will to sign bre--ohh look who it is. Old dudes. Get a life." He shouted as he ran out the auditorium with the other Trebles and the trophy still high above his head.

"Sonic boom." Donald added, gesturing an explosive action with his hands.

One of the guys from the graduated acapella group scoffed. "Just cause we graduated a few years ago, doesn't mean we can't still get off performing our oral magic, alright?" He told them with a sigh and everyone around the group looked disgusted at his use of words.

Bumper was one of them. He scrunched his face up and then turned from his group back to the older man. "Oral magic?" He repeated in disgust.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, buddy, buddy. Are you looking for what I'm looking for?" Another one of the started, squaring up to Bumper.

"Yeah a fight? You looking for a fight?" One of the older guys backed up his friend, doing the same thing.

"Please, please. Please say you're looking for a fight. Please, please say you're looking for a fight." The previous one continued.

Bumper tried to square up to them but realised he was much shorter—and scared. "Yes! I will fight. I would fight him, but I tore a quad within the midst of the dance..." He excused and everyone besides the treble-makers scoffed at him.

"Hey Ghandi. Hey, you, are we doing this or what? Hit me." The latter of the men asked, now turning to Jesse who frowned when he did.

"What?" He asked.

"Let's get in on" He started, squaring up to Jesse now instead. The boy backed away immediately, not too keen on being coerced into a fight with a random guy that graduated a few years ahead of him.

"I've wrestled crocodiles and dingoes simultaneously." Fat Amy murmured to Becca and Elle was sure that she was about to get involved.

"Come here!" One of the guys who had began wrestling with Donald had growled to the younger boy.

Meanwhile Jesse was backing away from one, placing the trophy they had won and bumper had given him onto a table. "Why do you want me to hit you? I don't wanna do that." He frowned, not interested in being so childish.

"I need to feel something. Hit me as hard as you can. Hit me hard. Take this. Take this. I want you to hit me." The older man continued, pushing the trophy into Jesses hand until finally he took it.

"The kraken has been unleashed. Feel the Fat Amy force!" The blonde girl was suddenly running forwards and had punched the guy hassling Jesse in the face. Elle ran over to try and stop her but she had grabbed the trophy from Jesse and was about to hit the other guy with it.

"That's fantastic!" The man who was now on the floor called out in ecstasy.

"Amy, don't. Amy!" Elle tried to insist but she just wouldn't stop shouting. "Feel the fat power!"

"Fat Amy! Kick me in the balls!" The man continued to plead her and Elle was looking at Jesse who was just as confused as she was. They were broken apart once again when Any followed through with it and kicked him in the balls.

"Amy!" Aubrey had called over to the girl but was subsequently doing nothing to stop it.

"Give me the sharp weapon, I wanna put it up his butt!" Amy was shouting at Elle who was trying to stop her.

"Ooh! Cherry on top." The guy on the floor crouched over in a position where she actually could. Elle finally gave up and then it was Becca who came over to try and stop her while Elle took a step back from what was happening.

But of course, Elle had been stood in the wrong place at the wrong time and the trophy had subsequently been sent flying when one of the legs on the bottom of it snapped off. Fat Amy lost her grip and it smacked right into Elles forehead. Tears were knocked right into her vision as she froze and tried to ignore the burning pain that was on her head.

"shit." Jesse had rushed over to her, moving her toward a wall but unfortunately a police officer from outside had watched the whole thing commence. He walked inside and took both Elle who had a raging head ache and Becca who had paled into the back of a police car.

Jesse had been insisting the whole time that Elle had done nothing but neither police officer listened and instead rushed both of the girls to the station.

As soon as the two girls were released from the police station. Becca had an arm around her friend to hold her up considering she was wildly dizzy and almost positive she had a concussion.

The police had rushed them to the station and one they finally asked the girls what had happened, Elle had explained and then the officer had asked her whether she wanted to press charges on Becca—too which she immediately said no and insisted it was an accident and thus, the pair had finally been let go. None of the police officers paying any attention to the cut that was on Elles head and the fact she could barely walk.

Elle huffed as she walked out with Becca who's dad was parked at the end of the road. Becca and Jesse were arguing since he called her dad and her head was still pounding. She yanked herself away from the brunette and the boy and tried to walk away.

She just wanted to go home and sleep, cram as many pain killers as she possible could into her system and then sleep off the nausea she was feeling.   

"Elle!" Jesse called, running after her while Becca spoke with her dad. "You okay?" He asked, gently grabbing her wrist.

"No." She grumbled, pulling her arm from his grip and continuing on down the road.

"Let me help you. You've probably got a concussion." He insisted but she brushed him off again.

The next thing she said was yet another thing she wished she hadn't said after and immediately regretted. "I don't need your help, you're not my boyfriend." She grumbled, pulling away from him.

"Okay then." He grumbled back. But of course because he was such a good guy, no matter how rude she was to him he still walked her back to Becca's dads car so he could take her back to the dorms.

Becca helped Elle up to her room, i which all of the Bella's were crowded in, casually chatting with Madelyn who was polite to them all. Honestly it was all a blur to Elle. Her head was pounding, her eyes were hurting and she felt dizzy as hell.

She endured her lecture from Aubrey about messing up the set and ultimately decided to ignore it, going along with whatever she said so that she could just get into bed faster. She could barely remember agreeing with Becca when she suggested a new set list but she still knew she did because it was true.

She also remembered Aubrey ignoring the fact they had a point and telling them they had rehearsal at 8 the next day and they better be there 'concussion or not' Was a direct quote from the blonde.

Once they all left, Madelyn finally managed to help her. Grabbing an ice pack from the mini fridge, ibuprofen from one of her draws and getting the girl into bed. She felt like a mother for a few moments.

"You remind me of my mum." Elle laughed and subsequently so did Madelyn since she had just been thinking the same thing. That was not how she had planned her evening to go.