𝟏𝟕 | 𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐈-𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐒

ELLE DIDN'T EXPECT ANYTHING FOR GIVING LUKE THE TRAVK OF HER SINGING. In fact she expected him to just dump it on the pile of tracks he had and was never intending in listening to. But in fact, he was playing her song on the college radio station. The whole college—well everyone who was listening—was hearing Elle Santos singing and she couldn't believe it.

She ran into the radio station, clad in her Bella's uniform and ran straight over to the booth, tapping on the window. "Hey! This is my track! You're playing my song right now! That is awesome! You like it? You put it on the radio! That is amazing!" She rambled happily and he laughed at her from inside the booth before walking out with his own smile on his face.

"You have an incredible voice." He complemented nonchalantly and she blushed slightly from the compliment.

"Yeah, I always thought her singing was pretty incredible too." Jesse called from the balcony above. Elle offered him a weak smile which he didn't return. They hadn't spoken at all in-fact since she had snapped at him outside the police station the week previous.

"Hey, Elle, listen spring break, I want you to take the night shift. Play your songs. The DJ down the road does a  brilliant version of this, but yours? It's better." He grinned and Elle only smiled wider.

"Yeah it is." She agreed happily.

"I'm gonna listen to her tonight. I think you should...You should come with." He offered, leaning against the pillar with a smirk and Jesse couldn't deny the raging jealousy he was feeling in his chest.

Elle sighed slightly. "I have a thing." She excused and he looked her outfit up and down.

"Flight attendant training?" He joked.

"It's Barden Bellas. I have the semi-finals tonight." She explained and his eyes widened slightly—a reaction she expected.

He was definitely surprised. "Really? I did not have you pegged as an a cappella girl." He noted and she nodded.

"That's cause you don't know Elle like I do. See you tonight." Jesse commented walked past her and brushing her with his shoulder, catching the smallest scent of his cologne as he did so. She sighed and then left straight after him. She was such a fuck up.

         IF YOU ASKED ELLE WHERE SHE WANTED TO BE AT THAT CURRENT POINT IN TIME... She wouldn't have said a bus on the way to semi finals. She probably would have said somewhere with Jesse, a thought that kind of freaked her out but she wouldn't deny to be true.

"Okay, don't you flat-butts worry, I got this. I'm just gonna pump and dump." Fat Amy announced as she exited the bus to pump gas into the side of the bus.

While the trebles were driving past which probably wasn't the best deduction but they couldn't change it now. "I don't care what you say. Sisqo live, best performance ever, I've ever seen. "Thong Song" isn't his only hit." Bumper was explaining, ready to immediately shut down anyone who disagreed.

"Yeah." Donald agree—not that he had much choice.

"Alright? That's serious." Unicycle commented, running a hand through his girly hair.

"Yo, Bump, is that fat Amy and Elle?" Donald asked and almost immediately Jesse turned and caught a glimpse of her as she disappeared back around the other side of the bus.

"Donald, slow down! Slow down! Yeah! Alright! Hey, Amy? Sabotage!" Bumper called out, throwing his whole burrito out the window of their passing buss, ultimately hitting Amy right in the chest, sending her back at a force and hitting the back of their own bus.