What did I do? (Y/n angst)

First oneshot enjoy!!💕💕

I decided to visit the madrigals in their casita today like I usually do on saturdays.My best friend stacie was busy so I didnt talk to her today.i decided to just focus on the madrigals for now and I got ready.i put on a plain white shirt with a cute brown jacket.

 I made my way to casita and gently knocked on the door

 I made my way to casita and gently knocked on the door. Nobody opened for a while but then Alma opened the door.She looked dissapointed to see me. Hmm whats that about?

"Sorry but we are busy today, we have to do alot of chores soon."Alma said.

"Oh no worries!I'll be quick! " I replied.Alma reluctantly let me enter and I headed to the kitchen.I saw Mirabel there but it seemed like she was ignoring me.well thats strange...I thought.I waved at Mirabel but she looked sort of..MAD at me? I was confused and just went to Camilos room.i knocked on his door and he looked surprised but angry to see me.

"What are you doing here y/n? Just leave me alone...go!" Camilo said in a mad tone. I was confused. something inside me stinged but I just made my way to isabelas Room. her door was unlocked and I opened it to see isabela and Luisa chatting. Isabela turned her gaze to me as she heard me shutting the door."What are you doing here you traitor?!

"W-what?" I responded. I looked at luisa for help but even she looked upset with me."You know what you did you jerk!" She then got vines to drag me out of her room.The sting I felt grew but then I saw Dolores walking in front of me.

"Hey Dolores!" I yelled."Y/n...dont talk to me..." dolores quietly said."huh what why?"I asked Feeling hurt."Y/n how could you betray me? Betry US?" She shouted while covering her ears.

You were closest to Dolores in the madrigal family. You thought she would be nicer. "But what did I do?!" I once again asked.

"Y/N you know what you did! The fact you're trying to play dumb is so infuriating! Stacie told me everything!" Dolores answered."What!...." just stay away from me Y/n,you're a monster!"

Her words stung....hard. Stacie told them?  I never planned to hurt them...she lied to them. I was so angry I just couldnt control myself and I saw all the madrigals coming out of their rooms to check out the noise And Mirabel ran upsairs.

"Are you serious!? That's why you all have been treating me like SHIT?! Because of my friend?! Well she lied! How could you believe a stranger over your friend!? You're so selfish!! I Hate you!!! I HATE ALL OF YOU!" I blurted out.

She was taken aback from my words and I felt tears forming in my eyes. I probably hurt her ears but I didnt care about her or them anymore."y/n wait!..."she yelled.it was too late though.i ran out of casita crying.i returned home with a hole in my heart.nothing ever felt this terrible before.i destroyed all my pictures of the madrigals and me together.i felt like I had something in my throat and I felt sick to my stomach.

The next day I heard a knock on my door."Who is it?"I questioned in a sad voice. "Its me, dolores I just wanted to apologise-" "no, just go and leave me alone."I said.Dolores opened my door gently and walked inside."look im so sorry...we didnt know and I was so stupid to believe her and-" I cut her off by hugging her. I couldnt keep a grudge especially on my new best friend.

The madrigals were outside my house and when I stepped outside I was bombarded with hugs. "y/n we are so sorry we did that to you! We got mad at you for no reason!"Mirabel apoligised. "Yeah im sorry too y/n for what I said to you. that was so mean and uncalled for."Camilo responded

"We all are!" Said isabela in a sorry tone. I could see the look of regret  on her face. We all made up and now I know that the madrigals are my best and only friends.