Im here for you (Y/n angst)

This is part 2 of What about me.Y/ns pov btw.enjoy!||

"Y/n?" I heard a voice behind me call out.i gasped when I saw mirabel standjng there with a concerned expression. I quickly wiped away mý tears and put on a smile."Yes?" I replied."You dont have to pretend y/n.i saw you crying, I saw you sighing...I saw EVERYTHING!"She said."Oh well....I guess I have to explain then huh?" I spoke sadly.Mirabel nodded.

I explained and spoke about how I was tired of people coming to me for comfort and never asking me how I was.Mirabel looked at me sympathetically and put her hand on my arm."Y/n...Don't worry Im her for you."She comforted.It felt really good to vent but guilt hit me when I realised that others might have felt good about that too.i-I was so Selfish....

"Oh god im so selfish! People might have wanted to vent to me and have comfort but I-" "shhhhh" Mirabel hushed me."Its alright to get tired of people coming to you for comfort.you have your own struggles too!"She said softly.

"And I also get jealous of others! When they obviously-" I got cut off again by Mirabel."Who said it was wrong to feel a normal human emotion?"I just looking at her blinking alot.She was right! I thanked her profusely for helping Me."Dont worry y/n, im here for you."Her words lingered in my head.

"Im here for you"