why cant I be like them... (Mirabel angst)

Ay some mirabel angst here. This will be in both Mirabels and y/ns pov.a little mirabel x y/n is hinted. 👍🏼

|Y/Ns pov|

I had a job to do at the madrigals house today. I loved going to their house because I got to hang out with Mirabel!  My best friend!  I was helping julieta with the cooking when I decided to go see mirabel in the nursery.i opened the door and mirabel looked like she was...CRYING? 

|Mirabels pov|

I saw y/n entering my room.Shit...they saw me crying. "Mirabel?"they said concerned."are you ok?"."Im fine..."I replied sadly."No youre obviously not fine.please tell me whats wrong mira..."They questioned."its just that...I dont have a gift! I cant move the mountains or make flowers bloom...im not special! And alma hates me and nobody cares just because I dont have a gift! Im tired of waiting for a miracle...Why cant I be like them!!"I admitted loudly.

"Oh my...I didnt know you felt like this mira.im so sorry!"they sympathised."I-its fine..." I mumbled."I still think you are just as special as the rest of your family! Your amazing mirabel! I wish I could give you my pair of eyes so you could see yourself the way I do!" They hugged me. I was suprised but I honestly felt way better.

"Youre right y/n! I love you."