Apology gone wrong (Mirabel angst)

This is my last story before im deleting this book.......jk april fools.I have a luisa and alma angst in drafts so tell me if I should post those.im not finished them tho.This is part 2 to losing a friend.Requested by @Belizeannon once again! Thank you fellow human! (Or alien, I dont judge) mirabels pov||

Y/n went running out of the door.Great...I felt a small sting in my heart but I shook it off.i walked to the main area where abuela was."Have you done it?" She asked.I nodded."Good....ive always disliked them." She spoke with a cold expression on her face.

I felt upset hearing that.But I did what was right! Or did I?....She then started rambling about how horrible y/n was.At the end of it She hugged me.I felt happy! She was giving me attention and love! like she did to isabela. But something felt off.....

I realised I made a big mistake when she stopped.How could I have done this? I was so stupid! I needed to apoligise.i slipped through the door and made my way to y/n's house.I knocked amd was greeted by their parent who said they were in their room.I slowly walked through the house, my footsteps echoing like a cave.

I reached their door finally. I knew it was their door because I had been to their house multiple times.i knocked but no one answered.I was tired of waiting and just went in.

"Hey y/n...its me-" "Mirabel?!! What are YOU doing here!!?" I was cut off."I came here to apoligise...."I stated."Well SAVE IT! I DONT WANT YOUR PATHETIC APOLOGY!" they yelled."Im sorry I just-"."Shut up! I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT." Y/n was getting close to screaming.

"Please listen! My abuela she-" I started speaking."GET.OUT. THIS IS THE REASON YOU HAVE NO GIFT!" they blurted out.I......she knew I was insecure about that.The lack of remorse in her eyes took me by suprise.I didnt even know the person I was talking to.

I felt myself tearing up and I ran out of the room."Yeah go and cry to your mom!" they mocked.Ouch......

I reached the house and saw my mom.I hugged her and quickly and started crying on her Arm."A-am I not good enough?" I sobbed."What? Of course you're good enough! You're extraordinary! Who told you that?!" She reassured me."Um...nobody." I sniffed.i ran off to my room . She had every right to be mad! But it hurt so much.

I grabbed some chalk and started drawing myself a door.See! There! I had a gift! It was uh....making people feel better! But I remembered how I failed to make y/n feel better.it was fine! I was fine.

Still I couldnt convince myself it was.I slumped down onto the wall filled with guilt.Would this ruin our friendship? It probably will....

So then I watched as she drifted away slowly with each day passing....

Note:Sorry this was short.You know how writers block is. I literally started writing this on the 1st of april and now its the 16th