Heartbreak(Y/n angst) valentine special

This is the rejection/heartbreak part which im listening to pacify her while making so expect some references to the song! Y/ns pov:D||

Today was Valentines day! This day was usually boring for me but ever since I moved to encanto I had a well....crush on this boy named Camilo Madrigal. I was going to ask him to be my valentine! I heard he would be by the flower field near their casita So I went there.i spotted him there and ran to a tree.

I hid behind it admiring him for a while.I just needed to wait untill the time hit 12AM. Then I heard the chime and went over to where camilo was."Woah y/n hey!" He said suprised.i held my arms behind my back."so um..I wanted to ask you something!" I spoke nervously.

"C-can you be my valentine?" I blurted while holding red roses in front of me.He looked shocked and started to say something."im sorry but..." a girl saw him and started running towards Camilo and hugged him."Kiara, my girlfriend is my valentine....So um no." He replied.

His words went through my heart and brain.no.....my heart shattered.The roses i was holding dropped.i looked horrified and tears threatened to start pouring out. I just ran away to save myself the humiliation. I was behind he tree where they couldnt see me but I could see them.I started crying my eyes out.my eyes began to feel sore. "Did they seriously try to ask you out? So pathetic!" I heard the girl laugh.

I couldn't stand her name calling.Loving her must be tiring.they then kissed and my heart hurt again.i hated her so much...my anger just turned into tears.i was so pathetic...she was right.I could only cry and never stand up for myself.I was fuming and just started cursing both of them out under my breath.How could he be with her? That couldnt be possible.ugh they were so annoying.

"You dont love her! She's a witch!" Oops...I didnt mean to say that outloud.Camilo and that stupid kiara girl heard and Camilo looked disgusted and upset with me."What the hell y/n?!" He shouted.Kiara started whining and he just stood there with an angry face."Dont worry youre a witch too! I hate you! Couldnt you tell I had feelings for you?!" I yelled.if I was in the right state of mind I would have been shocked and sorry but I could only see red so I just walked back home, furious and miserable.

I guess I had to live with something horrible forever...

"Heartbreak"