Relief and betrayal (y/n/Madrigal angst)

This is part 2 of "My fault" once again requested by @Belizeannon and basically its y/n angst but also the madrigal family angst.Povs will change throughout the story.Enjoy :D ||

Dolores's pov||

We just stood there shocked for a solid 3 minutes.I was sad but why did I feel this sort of...Relief? Maybe its because my gift was terrible and honestly a curse.I saw mami look a bit upset and happy at the same time. 

Alma started yelling at all the guests to get out.I forgot I didnt have my gift untill everyhing just wasnt loud anymore.The noise of alma yelling, the hustle and bustle of guests, the whispers and gossip between the ladies and everything! I was confused on why y/n would do that though.What did she have going on in her head?

Isabela's pov||

WHAT.THE.HECK

How could y/n do this!? She blew out the Miracle Candle! I felt so hurt by her actions.i guess it was sort of my fault...But that's not important! I later found out that half the Family felt relieaved and the other half felt betrayed. The betrayed ones were.

Abuela, Julieta, Me, Camilo and Antonio

The relieved ones were

Pepa, Dolores, Luisa!

Mirabel went neutral on this because she obviously didnt have a Gift. Mama didnt feel relieaved or betrayed.I was still shocked how people could be relieved!! This was a disaster!

Pepa's pov||

I was sort of happy my gift was gone! I didnt understand why y/n did it but it didnt hurt me that much.but people like Isabela and Camilo werent doing so good.Alma was especially furious.She called everyone down to the dining room to discuss how things would go.She didnt seem happy about it.

Y/n's pov||

I was walking in the cold windy fields near the mountains. It then started to rain.I was already shivering from the cold and my lips had turned blue.i turned paler by the second and my legs grew weak.I sat down and hid my arms in a small blanket that was barely enough to cover a picnic basket.

ash and dust lay on my hair from going into abandoned buildings in search for food.its actually where I got the blanket from.i was starving and cold and I felt like I was about to get hypothermia. My brain went dizzy and I ended up passing out.

When I woke up I was on a warm bed with a gigantic blanket while there was someone watching over me.they started to speak when they saw me opening my eyes

"Hello?"