A dark alley way (Y/n angst)

Im going to put a code in this chapter. See if you can figure out what it is! Y/ns pov duh||

I was hanging out with mIrabel when we got lost."damn it!" mirabel said."What do we do now?" I aSked.she shrugged."isabela gave me a map but I dropped it." mirabel admitted. "seriously?" I said, annoyed. She smiled awkwArdly and nodded.i rolled my eyes at her."lets find our way home, come on!" mirabel ran.

"hey wait up!" I chased after her.She giggled and started walkkg slower.i ended up Bumping into her because I was running."ouch!" She yElped."s-sorry." I apoLigised."anyways I found this area thats a short cut!" she clAimed.she led me to a Dark alley way."are you sure thIs is safe?" I questIoneD."of course it is silly!" She skipped to the entrance of the alleyway.

"okay if you say so." I followed.the alleyway was eIry and ominous."By the way im sorry for what isa said To you..." mirabel spoke."its ok theres no need to apoligise!" I still felt hurt but it wasnt nice to keep a grudge. I was cautiously stepping through the alley when I heard a loud BANG! 

there was blood coming out of my mouth and my legs started to feel weak.i felt dizzy and everything hurt.suddenly, I fainted. I felt my life flash and it was starting to end...

before my eyes shut I heard a voice calling.

"y/n are you ok!?"