7. Boyfriend

Bailey's Pov

To say the least I was glad detention was over. It was boring as fuck, I can't wait til I can go back to fighting. It's not that I can't fight it's just I'd rather settle before going back, also I should probably start racing again.

Before I could go home I had to stop at the minimart, I had to get more cigarettes and monsters. I think I'm obsessed with monsters, I drink at least 2 a day. One in the morning and one at night.

And yes I know their not exactly good for you and can cause damage to your heart and shit along with smoking but I don't really give a shit. We could die any second at any time of day or night.

So why live in fear?

It took me less then five minutes to reach the nearest mini mart, parking my bike I get off it and walk inside the market.

I went towards the back, where I knew the monsters would be. Hopefully they had some in stock cause if they didn't I'm ready to start throwing some hands.

Luckily for them they did have some in stock, I liked the white kind. But the blue and pink ones were pretty good as well.

I grabbed 2 boxes of monsters then began to make my way to the cash register.

But before I could reach the register someone was blocking my path, I looked up to see the person who was blocking me from buying my favorite drink.

"Hi." A soft voice says to me.

"Hey Brooklyn, what do you want?" I greeted her.

I really wasn't in the mood to talk to anybody, I just wanted to get my monsters and cigarettes, go home and binge watch the vampire diaries.

"Well I came here to pick up a few things and then I saw you and figured I should say hi."

"Look, I-I need to go." I say before brushing past her and heading towards the cash register.

I got my cigarettes and paid for my stuff. Then I left the mini market and driving home. I had Dominic make me a fake ID for when I wanted to buy Alcohol or Cigarettes without having any issues.

It was pretty legit.

As I was driving into the drive way I noticed my mothers car was parked in the driveway. Great, now my deadbeat mother is back. Just what I fucking needed.

I grab my bags and head inside, to my dismay my mother and another random guy where heavily making out on the couch. Just what I wanted to see the first second I walked through the door.

"Oh look it's another rando."

They stopped making out and finally noticed that I was in the house, the rando guy glared at me and my mother also had a pretty angry expression on her face.

"I'm surprised you don't have stds by now with all the random guys you've been fucking." I said coldly.

"Hey! She is your mother show some fucking respect." Rando guy says angrily.

"Excuse me?" I question him confused.

"You heard me." He smirked.

"And who the fuck are you to tell me what to do?!" I sneered at him coldly.

My mother was just watching the whole thing play out but she still had an angry expression plastered on her face. I rolled my eyes.