GIDLE

Minnie's POV
The class has ended and it's time go home. I saw Miyeon and i walked faster to catch up with her.

"Hi Miyeon, can i go with you?"

"Sure Minnie"

"Do you have friends?" she always seemed to be alone so i asked her.

"I do, i have two" she smiled.

"Where are they?"

"Still busy i guess, Soojin practicing dancing and Soyeon busy writing and composing songs" she looked at me.

"I hope you can meet them someday, they're very kind"

"I would want to, they're very talented unlike my friends with only two braincells" i said chuckling and Miyeon laughed.

We just keep talking until we arrived and stopped in front of her house. but before she enter, i wanted to get something.

"C-can i have your number?"

"Sure" She said smiling.

I gave my phone to her and she put her number on it and she returned the phone to me.

"See you tomorrow Minnie, Bye" she said while waving her hands.

"Goodbye Miyeon"

i started to walk going home, i'm happy because she agreed to be my friend, i really wanted to make her feel better, but doing it kinda makes me sad because i can remember all the memories i had with Alice everytime i see Miyeon, it hurts but i need to keep going.

Author's POV
Minnie safely arrived at her dorm, she heard two girls arguing and Minnie sighed.

"When will these two can get along? they just always fight"

"YAAHHH!!!" Minnie entered and shouted "Why are you fighting?"

"She wants to see my conversation with someone on my phone, it's private!!" Yuqi said.

"Come on i just want to see what you and that Soyeon are talking about" Shuhua answered.

"Soyeon? Miyeon's friend?" Minnie thought.

"Stop fighting already and go to your rooms"

"Fine" the two younger both said.