Minnie's Past

"Can i ask you something?"

"You already did" Minnie said while laughing that made the brunette whine.

"Ouch! stop hitting me I'm just kidding, what do you want to ask?"

"Do you really love me, or is it because of this?" Miyeon said while showing her the photo of Alice that Shuhua sent.

Minnie's eyes widen at the photo she just saw.

"Where did you..."

"Answer me Minnie"

Minnie sighed and get ready to answer.

"At first, i wanted to avoid you cause it hurts me to remember her when i see you but all of it changed when i saw how kind you are"

"I admit that i want to be close with you because you look like her, but trust me" Minnie placed her hand to the brunette's cheeks.

"I didn't love you because you look like her, i love you because of who you are"

Miyeon smiled and hugged her, the raven also hugged her back and it lasted for minutes.

"Don't be mad Minnie but can you tell me how she died?"

Minnie suddenly remembered the moment she saw Alice's body laying on the road, surrounded by people and police.

She hates remembering that incident, it gives her nightmares, she sighed knowing that one day Miyeon will ask her about this.

"We were suppose to meet at the cafe after the class, she was waiting there but i'm still at the classroom, left alone to clean the room" Minnie started.

"When i was done i suddenly went to the place where we were supposed to meet, but when i arrived, she's not there and i saw a lot of people in the street so i decided to take a look"

"And then.... and then.." Minnie's voice cracked as she started to cry. Miyeon patted her back to calm her.

"And then i saw her laying on the ground, they said s-she was hit by a car"

"If only I had arrived earlier" Minnie sobbed.

It breaks Miyeon's heart to see her cry like that.

"It's not your fault Minnie" Miyeon said and she hugged her tightly while patting her back.

"You've cried enough for today Min, stop crying" Miyeon said as she put the raven's head on her shoulder.

"I don't believe it's your fault, i'll promise you that i'm gonna give her the justice she deserves, but i still need more information, just wait a little longer Minnie" Miyeon thought.