Sisters

"No!!" Miyeon shouted after an unknown man just shot Minnie with a gun.

She hurriedly goes to the raven that is laying on the ground.

"That's what you get for getting on my way"

Miyeon can't see the man's face but she can feel that he's smirking.

"If you keep going, i'll go for your family" the man continued with an evil laugh as he disappeared.

She went closer to Minnie to hug her but she also disappeared like a bubble.

She looked behind her, trying to find Minnie but she saw a girl on a school uniform sitting on the road.

The girl looked at her and Miyeon was shocked because the girl was her, or is it?

"Please, help me" the girl said and seconds later, the girl got hit by car.

.
.
.

Miyeon was woken up by Soojin.

"Are you okay? i was drinking water at the kitchen and i heard you scream" Soojin said, worried by her unnie.

"I'm ok Jin, just a nightmare"

"are you sure? i'm gonna go back in my room now, sleep well unnie"

"Yeah you too, good night" Miyeon replied.

Miyeon came back to sleep after her sister goes out of her room.

.
.
.

Miyeon woke up and goes to the kitchen, she saw her sisters there, Soojin cooking and Soyeon sitting on the chair.

"Are you ok unnie? Soojin told me what happened last night" Soyeon asked.

"I'm good, it's just another nightmare"

"You should stop thinking to much to avoid dreaming" Soyeon continued.

They were eating together when they heard a knock from the door.

"I'll go check it" Soojin said and goes to the door to open it.

"Oh hi Minnie unnie, Miyeon unnie is inside, come in" Soojin said while gesturing Minnie to enter.

Minnie shyly smiled at Soojin as she enter the house.

"Hello Minnie unnie, what brings you here" Soyeon asked when she saw her.

"I would like to ask Miyeon to go out with me" Minnie shyly said.

"Aww, why would i say no to my beautiful girlfriend" Miyeon said cupping Minnie's cheeks with both of her hands.

"Oh my gosh, get a room!" Soojin said.

"You know Shuhua has a crush on you right? why wouldn't you date her?" Miyeon asked, making Soojin blush and turn around so they can't notice it.

"Nevermind" Soojin said that made the other three laugh.

"Ok wait, i'll just change my clothes" Miyeon said as she went upstairs to go to her room.

Miyeon is getting ready and Minnie is just waiting for her while talking to her sisters.

She picked a dress with the same color as Minnie's and she looked in the mirror.

"We're going out, i think it's time for me to ask her what happened to Alice" Miyeon thought.

She went downstairs and Minnie was surprised by Miyeon's beauty leaving her almost drooling.

"I'm ready Minnie, let's go"

Both of them went out of the house while holding each others hand.

-------------------------------------------
If you're still here reading this chapter, thank you very much.