Final Chapter

Minnie has been taken to the hospital and the doctor said that she was in a comatose state.

The cops instantly arrived after the incident happened and Sam has been caught by the cops that was called by Soyeon.

Mr. Park has also been arrested because of the evidence Miyeon and Soyeon has against him, also with the help of the CCTV footage on the principal's office.

Mr. Park has been replaced by a better new principal, Ms. Kang with her assistant, Joo-hyun.

.
.
.

Minnie has been in coma for one week, Miyeon is always on her side, never leaving her to watch over her.

Minnie's POV
I was sitting on a bench and i saw a bright light in front of me, after it disappeared, i saw Alice looking at me.

"I'm glad you did it, i'm very proud of you" Alice started as she sat besides me.

"I did what?" I asked confused.

"You have been given a second chance and you didn't waste it, you didn't let what happened to me, happen to her" Alice said with teary eyes.

"Justice has also been served in my death, thank you Minnie" Alice said as she put her hands to cupped my cheeks.

"I can finally rest in peace, go back now, someone is waiting for you" Alice said as she disappear.

Everything went dark, i suddenly felt the pain in my head, and my eyes opened.

I saw Miyeon's hand holding mine, i looked at her and she was sleeping, resting her head on my bed.

I tried to slowly move my hands to caress her hair, but she suddenly wakes up.

"Minnie!! you're awake!!" Miyeon said and hugged me.

"I missed you Minnie" she said while crying and i hugged her back.

She grabbed her phone to tell my dorm mates and her sisters that I woke up.

"Unnie!!" i heard Yuqi and Shuhua running towards me with Soojin and Soyeon following behind slowly.

"We missed you unnie" Both the younger said and hugged me.

"Be careful, she is not well yet" Soojin said.

.
.
.

Two years have passed, the six of us have graduated.

My relationship with Miyeon grew bigger.

Soyeon and Yuqi ended up being together, same with Soojin and Shuhua.

"Are you ready Min? they're waiting for us" Miyeon said.

We're going to celebrate our graduation, the friendship of the six of us also grew bigger.

I'm glad i met them especially Miyeon, i'm glad i have been given a second chance.

"I'm ready Miyeon"

THE END

-----------------------------------------------

I'm sorry if the ending did not satisfy you, i have to end the story because i'm getting busy these days.

It's my first time writing a story so it might not be good, but i hope you like it.

Thank you very much for reading and voting the story.