Evil Plan

The next day, Miyeon and Minnie went to the school together, Miyeon decided to go with her hoping that she can make the raven feel better after her breakdown yesterday.

They entered their classroom and headed towards their own chair to sit down.

"Are you ok Min?" Miyeon asked.

"Yeah, i'm ok now don't worry" Minnie said with reassuring smile.

The class started and they started copying the lesson on the board into their notebooks.

"Miyeon, can you bring these papers to the principal's office?" The teacher asked.

"Sure ma'am" she said as she stand up to pick the papers and goes outside.

Miyeon arrived in front of the principal's office door, she knocked it multiple times but no one seems to be inside so she decided to enter the office and just leave the papers at the table.

While putting the papers on the table, she noticed there's one small pack of white substance under a book, she lifted the book and saw six more of it.

She took one of it to put in her pocket, and she heard the door immediately opened.

"What are you doing here Ms. Cho?" Mr. Park nervously said trying to sound calm.

"My teacher asked me to bring this papers here but no one's inside so i decided to leave it on your table Mr. Park" Miyeon said calmly

She needed to act calm so she won't be caught or else she's done.

"Ohh the papers, thank you, you can go now"

Miyeon came out of the room and Mr. Park suddenly called his assistant to look for the CCTV footage to see what Miyeon did when he was not in the office.

Sam showed him the footage where Miyeon get one of the drugs and put it on her pocket.

"Sam, i want you to get rid of that student as soon as possible, she already have an evidence against us"

"But how about her girlfriend Mr. Park, they are always together" Sam asked.

"What do you mean?"

"She has a girlfriend, the same girlfriend of the student we killed before"

"What a coincidence, that two even looks like each other, poor Yontararak she's about to lose someone again" Mr. Park said with his evil laugh.

"As usual, keep her busy by cleaning the room"