Meeting

"Yuqi, Shuhua wake up! we're going to see Miyeon and her sisters on their house remember?" The older said.

"Oh of course how can i forgot, i think this gonna be my best day ever" Yuqi said as she get out of her bed.

"Because you're meeting Soyeon isn't it?" Shuhua said while rolling her eyes.

"You're just jealous cause you don't have one" Yuqi answered.

"Stop arguing both of you, we need to be ready before Soojin arrive, she will drive us there"

Minutes later, they were ready and Soojin had arrived.

They went out of their dorm and Shuhua's jaw almost drop when she saw Soojin waiting outside while leaning on the car.

"Beautiful" Shuhua murmured, looking straight at Soojin.

"Shu, are you ok?" Minnie asked.

"Yeah yeah let's go"

They entered the car and Soojin started driving.

"So, you like Soojin huh?" Yuqi said teasing Shuhua.

"Shut up you pabo, she might hear us" Yuqi chuckles at what Shuhua said.

They arrived in front of the Cho sisters house, they got out of the car and went inside the house.

"Hello Yuqi welcome to our house" Soyeon greeted.

"Look, look she's blushing" Shuhua said while pointing at Yuqi's cheeks

"Yahh!!! stop!" Yuqi shouted getting embarrassed.

The four older girls just laugh at them.

They eat lunch together and shared stories to each other and they all became friends.

All of them finished eating and they went to the couch to watch movies, except for Soyeon and Yuqi that was left on the table.

"Can i ask you for a date?" Soyeon asked.

"Yeah sure"

.
.
.

Miyeon and Minnie went to their classroom together, the teacher said that the principal wants to see Miyeon.

Miyeon got nervous when she heard it, she didn't do anything bad, why would the principal call her.

The teacher noticed the uneasy look on Miyeon's face

"Don't worry he just want to meet you because you really have a good grades" the teacher clarified

"Want me to come with you?" Minnie offered.

"No, it's ok i can go there by myself" Miyeon said smiling at her.

Miyeon came out of the room and starts walking on the hall, she arrived at principal's door and she get ready before opening the door.

When she entered, the principal's eyes widen like he just saw a ghost.

"Alice?"