Triple Threat

Wrath Ring, Crimson Forest

The trees are as large as skyscrapers, the red leaves bigger than most people, the grass knee-high, the flora deadly, but the beasts deadlier.

We see Y/n flapping in the horizon, arms down, using both hands to carry a large sack, with a satchel around his shoulder.

The sack is filled with supplies recommended by Justice, which, were spices, sauces, cook-

Y/n: "I cannot believe she made me drag stuff to make food, all the way here! Heavy!" He angrily says through the air.

Due to Justice's request she had to talk to Pandemonica about borrowing him for a bit. It took a bit but she eventually let Y/n go. You also feel kinda bad about leaving Malina and Zdrada, you just hope they'll be fine.

As he flaps his way down to the ground, through the giant red leaves, onto the black soil.

Y/n: "Where to now? [sigh] Dammit Justice!" He looks to the sack behind him a gets an idea. "Mána schoiní" An f/c coloured light wraps around the sack then dissipates, leaving an f/c coloured rope around the mouth of the bag, sealing it. "...I'm an idiot, not thinking about that sooner [sigh]" You start wandering through the forest.

???: "[squawk] [screeching]"

Y/n: "Keep your guard up, make no mistakes, watch everything, imagine fighting Judgement, you are in one of the most dangerous and unstable places in Hell, you got this..." You whisper to yourself.

???: [louder screeching]

Y/n: "Gíinos Stýlos" Releasing the rope from your grasp, you raise your right hand upward, a pillar of dirt rises just in time for a giant red-feathered vulture to come smashing into it.

You then use your wings to give yourself a boost upwards, as you backflip over the pillar.

Y/n: "Dóry págou" You mutter as your palms begin to leak ice, transforming into a long sharpened pole of frozen water.

You once again use your wings to launch yourself downward, letting your spear piledrive through the bird's head.

Y/n: "I hate how everything in this forest is bigger than me, I'm gonna have to deal with so much shit out here." He groans, getting off the beast, letting the ice melt, mixing with it's blood.

As you pick up the rope and start dragging the sack, you don't realise the scarlet figure leaping through the leaves.

-Timeskip, brought to you by Chibi Y/n sleeping on a giant leaf-

Into the night, we come back to see Y/n with cuts, bruises and sweat all over, still dragging the sack of various items.

Y/n: "I have been walking for 5 straight hours, how the fuck am I going to find Cerberus." You say panting

As you kept walking, leaving a path of demonic carcasses behind you, sacrificing stamina for distance.

Pressing on, you finally find a clearing with a large cave, it's not much but it's something.

As you weigh your options, from the screeching and roars in the forest to the silence and solace from the cave.

It didn't take long for you to decide as you enter the wide cave with the sack in tow.

You sit down and lean on the brown leather, to try and rest... until you notice 3 pairs of red eyes in your view, each one as large as your head.

Y/n: "Pávla" A burst of air appears at your feet and you shoot out the cave, rolling into the clearing you get back on your feet.