Recovering

Pride Ring, Justice's Mansion

You were currently laying down in your bed, trying to sleep until a doorbell is heard.

You get up slowly to go answer it because it's painful to move at the moment.

As soon as you get downstairs you frown realising Justice, Malina and Zdrada have already made a complete mess downstairs, not as much as before but still a lot.

Walking past all the trash, disappointed, you get to the door to open it.

To reveal a black-skinned demon, she wears a suit jacket that's ripped to expose her stomach, and a bra that doesn't connect at the front. She wears a thick belt with a pentagram medallion on a chain attached to it, with only underwear. She also has a arm band with XX.  She wears thigh high socks covered by metal armor on her calves and belts around her. She's also wearing heels. Her arms and horns are both armoured with her arms having batons attached to them.

Said demon is also pushing a certain angel with a bag forward.

Y/n: "Hey, Judgement, Azazel."

Judgement: "The hell happened to you." She says interested.

Azazel: "Yes, what did happen." She also says worried.

You look down to realise your still badly covered in bandages, with lots of cuts and bruises still visible.

Y/n: "I'll explain, pretty sure Justice is out right now."

You three walk in, to the trash covered room over to the L-shaped couch and sit down.

Judgement: "So, explain."

Azazel: "While you do I'm just going to fix this... I mean if that's alright?"

Y/n: "Please."

She sits next to you removing and replacing bandages while using holy magic.

You spend the next hour explaining the time you spent with Cerberus.

Azazel: "SO INTERESTING!" The angel says from the floor, writing your story down.

Judgement: "Is she okay? I have no idea if that's normal..."

Y/n: "I'm pretty sure it's normal... for her at least." You sweatdrop.

Judgement: "Well at least your alive, thats a good thing. [Sigh] However you can't go back to the Wrath Ring."

Y/n: "Justice said the same thing, why is that?"

Judgement: "Just don't." She sternly says.

You just put your hands up in defeat.

Y/n: "So, about..." You motion towards Azazel.

Judgement: "I'm too busy to take care of her, so I asked Justice, she said because your now her [snicker] assistant, you can take care of her."

Y/n: "Of course she did. Alright. And don't laugh at me."

Judgement: "Alright. It's sad your not in a state to spar, I would've loved a good fight."

Y/n: "I feel like you already know how that's gonna end..."

Judgement: "As my rival, you should always be getting stronger!" She shouts.

Y/n: "When did we ever establish that, I still have no memory of it."

Judgement: "When you decided to fight me!" She leans forward.

Y/n: "That was you!"

Judgement: "I- oh yeah." She has a face of realisation.

Y/n: "...Goodbye Judgement."