Overseers (P.2)

Envy Ring, Desiderium Sea

You fly over the Sea of Souls with the Bone compass looking for the legendary ship, Queen Anne's Revenge, the ship owned by one of the most feared pirate, Blackbeard.

You fly over the red waves, as they collide with one another, with demon beasts lurking far below.

Y/n: "Why is Envy so empty, you would think you'd see at least a ship or one island by now. On the land you could find cities easily. I'm kinda surprised I never explored this bit considering I work in the Envy Ring, I probably should have." You moan as your wings flap behind you. "At least Lucifer gave me this compass."

You spend another hour flying before starting to give up to go see Mammon, the Overseer of Greed.

However before you can turn, a giant whirlpool appears below you, and before you know it your being attacked by the fucking Kraken.

Swarms of dark green tentacles shoot upwards slapping, trying to knock you out the sky.

[SCREEEEEECH]

The sounds it makes attacks your eardrums, you can only dodge as its too difficult to concentrate and cast spells.

Y/n: "I really-" Dodge. "-need to-" Dodge. "-get a weapon!" Dodge.

Kept on dodging until one of the tentacles finally caught you and instead of crushing you, as you thought it would, it started lowering at a rapid pace slamming you into the sea.

You were left floating, only seeing red, the tentacles have seem to left.

You kept going down, slowly and slowly.

Y/n: "Fuck... this is one of those times that I wish I could swim."

Thoughout your life you were never really a swimmer, more a drowner.

Everything felt heavy and it was getting heavier.

Though it was peaceful, seeing just red, but those yellow eyes are weird... wait.

Before you know it your swiftly rising upward, water rushes downward as you rise.

You once again see the sky as you ascend to the surface of the water.

You quickly sit up and...

Y/n: "[Vomiting]"

???: "Ahoy there." A rough female voice says from infront of you

You wipe your mouth, you stand then look infront of you.

You find a smiling mer-demon staring down at you. She's clad in a white shirt covered in a long dark blue velvet coat that reaches to her knees, she has black pants that are tucked into tall black boots and of course wearing her brown captain's hat. Her teeth are as sharp as knives, her head of hair replaced by green tentacles, the same colour as her skin, while her gills visible on her neck.

A mix of a shark demon and a squid demon, the Envy Overseer, Leviathan.

One of the most terrifying demons in Hell stood infront of of you, as she held out her hand smiling with her yellow teeth.

You grab it as she pulls you up, she still being a foot taller than you.

Leviathan: "I have to apologise, I'm afraid I attacked the wrong person." She says apologising in a piratey accent.

Y/n: "I'm not gonna lie, I'm just gonna put it out there, I swear you Overseers aren't as bad as they make you out to be." Remembering Lucifer being Overworked and easy to work with, Gula polite and lonely, and Belphegor just well asleep.