Abyss Days

A few days after you entered the Abyss, Beelzebub started teaching you about the Abyss and you started teaching her about the current state of Hell and how modern it's become.

For some bullshit reason your phone still works, full bars and all, and with magic you can recharge it, made it easier to teach her about it by showing her.

Because of your teachings she has replaced most of the furniture in the castle so that it's also incredibly comfortable.

You also met her friend, Tindria, a thinking mass of tentacles that live throughout the castle. At first you were kinda scared but they turned out to actually be very nice.

After a month Beelzebub wanted to start teaching you things about the abyss. So she took you out the castle to an island.

The island was filled with wildlife, she knew you could cook so she wanted meat.

There was currently a massive blue boar in a clearing, that you were both flying over.

Y/n: "You're telling me I need to fight, to get you food..."

Beelzebub: "Yes." She confirms.

Y/n: "Beel, I'm not your servant, plus you're way stronger than me."

Beelzebub: "Of course I am, however I'm going to train you to be stronger, I can't have someone so weak as my friend. Plus I'm so strong so I usually end up making a mess."

Y/n: "Beel I'm perfectly fine with my strength level, I don't need you-"

You look at Beelzebub who is now glaring at you. You are not gonna piss off a demon who can kill you with a snap of her fingers.

Y/n: "[Sigh]" You drop down to the ground.

You try to sneak up behind it, to use a close range spell.

Beelzebub: "BE CAREFUL Y/N!" She shouts laughing.

The boar turns around.

Y/n: "Fuck you Beel."Your grimoire flies off the side of your waist. "Méga kýma"A surge of energy comes out of your hands, shooting towards the boar, only for it to connect with the boar's tusks and do nothing.

Nothing happens.

Y/n: "Oh come-" That same surge of energy comes right back as it shoot out the boar's tusks sending you flying backwards, hitting the ground like skipping a stone on a lake.

You smash into one of the blue leafed trees.

Y/n: "Fuck..." You spit out some blood as you speak.

Before the boar can ram into you again, the boar explodes as flies fly out of it, guts and meat everywhere.

Y/n: "Very messy."

Beelzebub: "Your weak." She sighs.

Y/n: "No, that's just strong."

Beelzebub flies down from above you.

Beelzebub: "Which means you need to get stronger, if you wanna survive here."

Y/n: "Do I need to remind you, that you were the one who dragged me here!" You say angrily.

Beelzebub: "...looks like somebody needs to remember their place."

An overwhelming amount of pressure is put on top of you.

Looking at Beelzebub, her glare staring straight into your soul, yet a shadow cast over the top part of her face.

Beelzebub: "Need I remind you we are on different levels, I don't want to have to do things like this, because I rather like you." She puts a hand under your chin. "But I will if I have to." She says sternly.