Examtaker

Y/n: "[Sigh] Finally a day off, what to watch, what to watch? Hmmmm..."

You couldn't really decide so you eenie meenie minee moed  it and started watching My Hero Academia. After an hour something happens a portal opens up.

Y/n: "...Are you fucking serious... nope." You go to leave only for a metal claw to smash its way through your room and grab you. "FUUUUUUUCCCC!?-"

And your pulled through the portal.

**???**

???: "I DID IT! I HAVE CREATED DIMENSIONAL TRAVEL!"

????: "Permission to speak?"

???: "Of course!"

????: "Shouldn't your focus be on the new demon?"

???: "Subject 66 of the 6th experiment died, I no longer have high hopes... but I will try again! For now, let's see what we find in a different dimension! Now come Lucy!"

Lucy: "Yes, Loremaster."

Both Loremaster and 'Lucy' watched through the glass as the claw came back through the portal Loremaster had created.

To see an old friend of there's cursing out the world, You.

Loremaster: "..."

Lucy: "..."

Y/n: "Where in the Star Wars fuck am I?"

The claw drops you. You continue to look around to the room. You look back at the open portal and begin to run at it hoping to escape.

Loremaster quickly slams the red button on the desk, which closes the portal.

Y/n: "...no... no no no nonononononoNOOOO! FUCK! I CAN'T DO THIS AGAIN!" You quickly start panicking at the thought of being trapped by yourself.

The door to the right of the room opens to reveal Lucifer in a maid dress and a new old demon, looking at her horns.

Loremaster: "Y/N!" Her eyes start tearing up as she runs at you.

She reminds you of... someone... She hugs you as soon a she gets to you.

Loremaster: "HAHA! You're finally back!"

Y/n: "A-Azazel...?"

Azazel: "It's been so long, since someone's called me by that name... I'm so glad it was you!"

Y/n: "I'm so confused." You shake your head. "...Lucy, are- are you crying?"

Azazel let's go annoyed as you walk forward, to the dam that's about to break.

Lucifer: "Mmmmmmm..." She jumps into your chest and you catch her.

Y/n: "Hey! Hey!"

Lucifer: "[Loud Sobbing] ...why.. [Hic]... why did you leave..."

Y/n: "I'm even more confused." You continue to hug her.

Azazel: "Right... you're not our Y/n."

Y/n: "Alright I need an explanation, please."

Timeskip, brought to you by Chibi Lucifer and Loremaster clinging to a confused Y/n's arms-

You were all sat at a table, with coffee.

Y/n: "So let me get this straight, in this dimension, I died? And you overthrew Hell to do research!?"

Azazel: "That's the gist of it."

Lucifer: "And I hate you because of it." She glares at the ang- demon.

Azazel: "You should be happy! I brought your servant and my familiar back."