Beel's Boutique

"Hm, there's a lot of strange bits of clothing out there nowadays." Beelzebub looked into the laptop screen with great interest.

She was sat in her room slumped in a chair. The room was full of dark red, everything was incredibly well designed due to the demon herself. She many papers next to the laptop filled with a variety of trending clothes over the last couple years in Hell.

Pretty much from the arrival in the house she was friendly, but still much more isolated from everyone else. It made sense she really didn't have the same amount of freedom as everyone else.

If she left, the chaos it would cause. Mammon, Belphegor, Sathanas and Asmodeus. They would start a war over this. They'd have the grounds to. Not only them, but many different groups across Hell. They'd all have her head.

None of them would be gentle either, what Beelzebub remembered was like nothing of what Y/n saw.

Overseers were a lot stronger than they put off when the helpful demon talks to them.

Put them together, even though Lucifer's the strongest, she'd still be bested.

So, she couldn't leave, it was sad but she preferred it from the void.

"Hey, Beel!"

And the company was truly wonderful. And today she had a great surprise from him.

"Hello Y/n." Beelzebub's entire demeanour changed as soon as the demon entered the room, if there was anyone who could help her it would be him.

He was about to explain what he had made her, but- "No, I am not modelling for you again." He shook his head as he walked in.

"Ah but my dear butler, so many free clothes for you to have." She offered with a smug smile.

"I have more than I know what to do with. I really don't need anymore." He says obviously fatigued at the fact. "Also you make me stand still for far to long..." He thinks about the hours of modelling he went through in the past.

"Ugh, annoying, but I shall respect your wishes, this time." She hears the demon scoff as she turns back. "I do really need some models though..." She sighs heavily.

Y/n begins thinking. "Would those models get free clothes?"

Beelzebub turns back around. "Did you have someone in mind?" She sounded quite interested.

...

"Open the door Malina!" Y/n knocked. He was going to get the first model. Though of course she would absolutely not do this willingly.

Rustling came from behind the door. "What'd ya want?" Her voice was muffled.

"I'll do you a favour?" He waited for a response. "Food from any game you want?" He waited once again.

The door was opened. And a tired looking demon was revealed. She looked up at the demon. "What's the favour?" She leaned on the doorframe and crossed her arms.

Y/n looked at her clothing, her joggers old and stretched out, her t-shirt stained heavily. "Go to Beelzebub." Malina looked concerned but nodded and walked out her room with the slam of the door.

The servant demon stood there. Watching as she entered the room. She quickly left but was dragged back by purple tendrils. She glared at the demon and pulled out two middle fingers. Y/n returned the favour, only with a big smile.

"You're clothes have dorito dust stains I couldn't even clean, deal with it!" He shouted through the open door.

He went to the next client, who had to be extremely careful about due to a recent bit of magic he had conjured, she wasn't actually inside the house right now. She now spent most her free time-