•Miserable Siddharth || His love

Ch-25

Tales of love <sidnaaz>
Show your love!!
___*___________*___________
5k

️❤️🙌🏻🥂
____________

Everyone present in cafeteria but non of them were talking all of them are in their own worlds..

When meeti said- "kya socha hai bhai toh confess hi nhi kr rahe!"

Asim- "Don't worry yrr! Zaan bhai hai n vo zroor krenge"

Kiara- "Btw sana tune unse uss dinn k baad baat toh nhi n kri?"

Sana- "n..nhi...nhi toh"

Asim-"SANA!!" 🤨

Sana- "kya kru me raat ko bhuk bhi  lag rhi thi or neend bhi nhi aa rhi thi or vo niche hi the kitchen me.... Nhi kr payi ignore"

Asim-"tujhe bhai chahiye bhi hai ya nhi sirf draame kr rhi hai hum sab tere liye sab kuch krte hai or tu tujhse khud confession nhi ho rha hai...... Agr tujhe confession chahiye vo bhi bhai se toh jo hum bol rhe hai n kar!!" (Angry)

Tears were filled in her eyes as asim was angry on her first time in life🥺

Meeti hold asim's hand to make him calm....

Kiara-"I know sana mushkil hai par krna toh hai n"

Sana picked her bag n move towards main gate sobbing where car was parked...... Sana got the keys from driver n told him not to tell anything to Siddharth.....

She sit in the car n drive harshly......

Asim realised his mistake that in hin anger he first time yells on her his sana, his bestfriend.....
He runs towards entrance n saw that sana was driving car he yelled on driver that why he don't tell anything to her.....

Driver said- "Asim baba sana baby ne mana kiya ki Siddharth baba or aapko kuch na btaye"

Asim- "Aap esa kese kr sakte hai....aapko pta hai n use akele nhi bhejte ab Siddharth bhai ko kya bole" said in frustration

Asim came back to home in mid to check sana was in home or not? He came back n saw everyone except sana, he did not asked any one except youngers.....

In evening, Siddharth came home sense tensed face on everyone n asked asim what happened?

Asim didn't tell him as he thought that everything happens because of him he started crying for his sister.....

Watching him crying Siddharth heart ache and he asked everyone to tell what happened?!

Zaan told him everything that sana was missing from 3 hrs. That was enough for him....

He rushed out of mansion in a heartbeat. Siddharth sat down in his car and ran his hand through his perfectly gelled hair making it messy. He doesn't know what to do at this moment. She is in danger and he couldn't even find her on the top of that he doesn't ever know where to find her?

His world felt like slipping off his hands, his breath felt like getting shallower with each passing minutes as if his life was in danger...

He felt like his eyes getting moistened, salty solution forming a layer in front of his cornea. Tears of frustration formed in his eyes....

He started to find his phone frantically in his pocket, he found his phone finally in his pants pocket...

He called someone n ordered him to track her mobile's location in few minutes. He felt like that minutes were eternity for him which not at all was eay to pass for him at least what he felt...

Just by thinking something happening to her, his whole existence was trembling because of his own thoughts!

He got her location which was of some hospital and his brain which was already having bad thoughts now turned to worst. He drove to the hospital following directions of GPS....

His hands trembling, his forehead sweating, his eyes bloodshot red, tears already formed in his eyes and his hairs was messy. His drastic state showed his misery.....

He ran into the hospital looking at the both sides and in all wards that came into his view but still following her direction, his gaze fell on her who was sitting on a metal chair outside the ICU....

He felt like finnally he could breathe again. He rushed to her yelling her name. She looked up as her name was being called and saw miserable Siddharth coming towards her....

She got up from seat and looking at his dishellved state murmuring siddharth in a soft whisper.....

He hugged her tightly then only his heart decide to slow down its pace as he finally felt her heart near his own. In just a few minutes his state was this then imagine god forbids if something would have happened to her then what he would have done?

He hugged her tightly making himself sure that she is alright, she was taken aback of his sudden gesture. She was still flabbergasted when she felt wetness on her shoulders and she understood that it was his tears!!!

~*~
Hello guyz!!

How's update??

Will he confess??

Jaan ne ke liye judiye rahe iss book ke saath <Amor Fati> 🤍🌻😂

Show your love on
(tales of love <sidnaaz>) also💕😇

Thank You!!
D💕🙌🏻