•Broken SHEHNAAZ!!

Ch-29

A girl woke up due to buzzing sound of her alarm, her eyes immediately opened as the sound registered in her brain sending reflexes to open her eyes

A girl woke up due to buzzing sound of her alarm, her eyes immediately opened as the sound registered in her brain sending reflexes to open her eyes. She woke up and checked the time it's showed 5.31 a.m.
5:31 A.M.

She got up from the bed after stretching her body like a lazy kitten, went in her washroom to freshen up. She did her morning prayer and  just asked for salamati of Siddharth!! It's was like her routine for 2 years. She did her prayer and kept glancing at a pic from childhood where she was in Siddharth's arm and giggling.....

That giggles, now nowhere that comes with Siddharth and left with Siddharth. She just want to ask him

Why he left her?

Sana's POV

I did my morning routine and sat on the window side table, cool breeze fell on face. I'm not a night owl at all I'm a morning person but that much of love for morning? Haha thanks to my so called husband who sent divorce papers from all the way New York. I wanted to ask him but after the wedding I was looking for him and I get to know about his love for meeting and sudden departure!!

Honestly, I was crying mess that time, I tried to call him but he didn't picked my any of call. Taya abbu suggest me to enjoy the wedding and try to call him in the morning and that day the love for morning just increasing, because from that everything gone...... He picked my call and before my any word he just said "I'M IN MEETING CALL YOU LATER".

He didn't even listened me at all. I kept calling him for continuously 2-3 days but he neither picked my calls nor replied any message. I thought that may be because sour mood or jett leg but but.... When he called asim instead of me and tell him sorry because of his sudden departure!! I understood that he's doing purposely.

Then I also stopped calling him.

But I want to call him, feel him, hug him, cry in his embrace, laugh in his embace, tell him what happened in two years, how much she missed him but THERE'S A BUT💔

He left me broken! Beyond broken. Kehte hai na- scattered things can be gathered but not broken....

I'm broken! He left me. He knows how much I depended on him. He knows that! But still left me broken 💔

Just wanted to ask my questions to him.

Why he left me? Why he didn't pick my any call and replied my any message? Why he send divorce papers? I want to know!! But one thing I can't deny is that I LOVE YOU SIDDHARTH, chilla chilla ke yeh baat sabse kehna chahti hu par....

And today is the day. Aaj mujhe mere sare jawab milenge and hope so ki tum donge!!

POV ends

She came downstairs plastered a fake smile. Greet everyone done with breakfast and leave for office.

"How I am so gud at hiding emotions. Thanks dear husband" she thought.

"Main office!" She said and driver started car.

She came to office with her different aura, people now respect her. They stopped taunting her. She has her own personality. THE SHEHNAZ KHAN who does photography sessions in her own fashion designing company.

"The youngest billionaire or as magazines or asocial media states Handsome prince was spotted on the airport at 5 in the morning. Sources says that he is returning to his home in Pakistan, Lahore....

We would like to remind you tha the SIDDHARTH KHAN was given the title of 'YOUNGEST ELIGIBLE BACHELOR OF THE WORLD" this is the third time in a row when he received this title from the top magazine of named as GLOBE.

We would like to show the footage of this billionaire going towards his private jet".

News anchor was saying but she didn't paid any heed but unfortunately, she listened everything.

"Your husband is coming back?" Meeti asked banging her hand on table with anger filled in her voice.

"I don't know!" She said without lifting her eyes from laptop.

"I don't know about him from the last two years. Jo mene dekhe bhi nhi" said sana looking at her with tears in her eyes.

Meeti hugged her and said- "Just give him divorce na, mujhe toh smjh nhi aata tune kyu aaj tak vo papers apne paas rkhe hai"

"Jawab chahiye yrr. Mai hi kyu". She said while broke the hug

She wiped her tears plastered a fake smile on her face. She has turned now a exact opposite person shd used to be two years ago.

She took her hand bag, composed her posture and nade her way out of cabin. She sat in the car.

"Home!" She said to driver and drive  to mansion started within a moment of her command.

As she expected her all house was surrounded by all the paparazzi. She know that this was going to be the situation for some days because he always come for half or one day and ignore him.

"As her prince mighty husband was coming back" she thought sarcastically.

~*~
Hey guyz!!

How's the update??

Abhi divorce hua nhi hai, in few next chapters misunderstanding gonna be clear!!

Do vote, comment and follow me!!

!!Thank you!!

D🍃