• KUCH SAWAL!!

Ch-33

Siddharth was in important conference meeting in place of his abbu as taya abbu said to do. He was in no mood to hear 'no' from Siddharth.

Shehnaaz straight away from liam office went to khan's enterprises as ammi told her in morning, so he must be in office. She marched towards his cabin but asim's PA stopped her jn her way saying that he was in important meeting but
'a death glare look' from SHEHNAAZ KHAN was enough for shut anyone's mouth.

Shehnaaz without a delay barged in cabin where that so called important meeting happening . She didn't even looked at surrounding her gaze was only on her Siddharth where Siddharth was looking at her with confused expression on her face as last night everything was good between them.

Then what happened suddenly?

"I want to talk to Siddharth!" She announced and everyone looked at her with fear as he aura made everyone shivered. She was all standing Strong. Confident. Making others intimidating bh her.

"Alone!" She announced again as when she felt no one was moving and that was enough for everyone to leave cabin.

When everyone left she started taking small steps towards him even Siddharth was also little bit scared by her stares but gathered courage and stood from his head seat, he adjusted his blazer and was about to move towards her she showed her palms to stop him at that place he was.

She stood up in front of him taking two steps away from him. He had so many questions but that aura was surrounded by her making himself intimidated by her.

"Esa kucch hai jo aap mujhse kehna ya btana chahte hai?" She said in cracking voice as she was hell angry on him but much more on herself for not understanding his feelings and leave him when he needs her the most.

He felt strange bh her questions but shook his head in 'NO!' she shut her eyes tightly not to break his face for brief moment.

She throw files and reports which she taken from liam for confronting him and said "inse kya kehna hai aapka?" He stiffened his place and thought how did she get to know about this? He kept looking at the file shocked that his naaz found about his mental condition. He was cursing himself because he knew after knowing this naaz would found herself behind all this. And he could easily saw guilt in her eyes.
And anger for himself not to tell her and whole family about depression!

No response! Which made her more angrier.

"No answer fine! But I would appreciate your tongue movement on next one" shd said sarcastically looking at him who was still in daze because of shock and that's when she flings another shock on his way.

"Why you left me?" She asked again in same voice. Again no response because his mind was only thinking that whdn he said that he left her and his family because of what he saw 2 years back must be madd her guilty and sad and he can't see her sad. His naaz sad.

"I'm asking you last time. Why you left ne and the whole family?" She asked closing her eyes. She just hoped for him to respond but here's he is standing in front of her without any expression on his face.

"Would you just speak at all. Siddharth?" She cried out and banged her hand on glass tabld so hard that her hand must be red which causing her pain but still she was not letting that pain to destroy her determination.

While as soon as Siddharth realised the force that she applied on her palm to bang the table, he took her hand in his hand to examine buf it's needless to say that her hand turned into laal tamatar. He carefully caressed her hand as if he touched hard it effect her. She saw him as tears continuously flowing from her eyes and thought kyu nhi bol rhe ho? Kyu ho ese? Kyu suffer kar rhe mere wajah se?

With other hand she clutched his collar "Please bolo that you love- me ple-please bolo" said shehnaz with little sobs keeping her head on his chest.

"I don't deserve you shehnaz, you deserve better. No! You deserve best because you are best.

He said looking down as if he ashamed she wanted to scream on him for thinking like that and tightly hug him and te him that he is best for her. She took a deep breath and pulled herself out of his embrace. She took steps back and started finding a paper on that files.

"Na-naaz!" He said which come as a whisper but she could hear it away.

"Aapne jo karna tha vo aapne kar liya ab mujbe jo krna hai vo mai krake rahungi...." She said and took that paper and sign on that and kept that on table and said "TALAQ MUBARAK SIDDHARTH!!"

As she said those words his world slipped from his feet. Jiska darr tha vohi hua? She left you Siddharth. She left you?

She wiped her face and went out of room.

~*~
Last moment update on a reader request! 💓

13k🥂

How's update?

Thank You
D✌🏻