•Wedding || Misunderstanding

Ch-27

Not going to write everything from Samaira's wedding...
Just focus on our sidnaaz!!

Saman went to siddharth's room with plate of food, she did as she was told by sana. Because she can't go by herself to fed Siddharth.... But  he refused to eat.

Saman- "Siddharth thoda sa khlo please hume pata hai tum kis baat se naraz ho"

Siddharth thought that she doesn't know about marriage so, how can she know about the reason.

Siddharth- "Mujhe nhi khana, or tumhe kuch nhi pta hai!!"

Saman- "Is it related to sana and zaan bhai?"

Siddharth- "How do you know??"

Saman- "Kyuki ek shohar apni begum ko kisi ke saath nhi dekh sakta"

Siddharth- "You know about this?"

Saman- "Yes I know, but bhai didn't know propose her Siddharth isse pehle der ho jaaye!!"

She lied as she wants him to confess because jealousy is first step of love and he's getting jealous by zaan and sana's closeness...

Saman complete n left the room with Siddharth who was now determined as he has confess because it's too late.

He can't see her with someone else his love his naaz only belonged to him, She is mrs. SHEHNAAZ SIDDHARTH KHAN!! Fuck man the name itself giving me so much of sukoon, I can't bare her with someone else expect me because
I'm her fuckin SHOHAR

Mind: BUT SHE DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS MARRIAGE!!

Heart: BUT SANA LOVES YOU, CAN'T YOU SEE FROM HER EYES!!

Mind: WHAT IF NO?

Heart: WHAT IF YESS?

Shut up!! It's fuckin yess!!! ❤️

I need to tell her about marriage n my feelings after the decision is all hers, I can't force my love to love me....

Saman went to room where all were present she informed everyone that he refused to eat then sana stood up mumble sorry in low voice to asim as he was angry before for not avoiding Siddharth.

Asim nodded with smile while eating Oreo and soon a smile tug on sana's lips she hurriedy took the plate from saman's hand and ran towards his room.

Zubair- AAG TOH DONO JAGAH LAGI HAI!! 😂😂

She was in so much of hurry that she doesn't gave damn to his pravicy after all she is his wife. She quickly opened the door and witnessed shirtless Siddharth doing push-up with sweat all over her face.

She kept looking at him untill a deep husky intensed voice reached her ears- "LIKE WHAT YOU SEE BABY?"

Shehnaaz nodded her head in YES by which Siddharth raised his eyebrow and soon reality hit her hard...... She quickly shook her head in NO which made him chuckled 😂

"Kese??" Said Siddharth

"Kya... Kese?" Asked sana

"Yaha kese?"

"Oh... Vo toh saman appi ne btaya ki aap khana nhi kha rhe isiliye.."

"Isliye kya?"

"Khana khalein please!! Pata hai ki aap gussa hai" said sana looking at plate

"Axa! Zara btana kyu hu gussa?"

"Pehle khana"

"Nahi"

"Please!!"

"Nahi"

"Okay then...... ABBUUUU"

Siddharth held her mouth with his palm as it's quite late in night and said- "THIKE!!"

sana did victory dance in mind n said- "LET'S EAT"

He started eating and asked her- "ab btayogi"

"Vo... Mene aapki baat nhi maani n ki subah aapke saath chalu"

"Ohh isiliye" as he thought that she might know his feelings n jealousy towards zaan and shehnaaz

"Aapko kya laga"😏

"Nhi... Nhi kuch nhi"

"Teen baar mtlb pkka ise laga ki mujhe nikkah k baare me pta hai" thought sana😂

"Subah ready rehna" said sid with full dominant voice

"Okay sir!! Byee" said sana making him chuckled

Sana move towards gate, turns and said "SIDDHARTH"

sid looked at her "HMM"

Sana came towards him cupped his face with her soft ones and kissed him on his cheeks n wished him "GOOD NIGHT!!"

Siddharth was froze at his place collecting what just happened in last 1min. She had kissed him before but this one was full of love not a cousin love more than that what Siddharth felt everytime he kissed her........💕

<Next Morning>

Sid and sana went to airport for welcoming the to be bride Samaira and to be groom Ibrahim. He was tall, handsome with long hair. And both sharing a couple goal!!

Days were passed and here come WEDDING DAY. Siddharth was continuously finding ways to confess her but everytime something comes between his confessions and he decide to tell her in evening when none of family member could disturb him as everyone would busy in nikkah...

Soon nikkah started and Siddharth was finding his naaz to confess her about his feelings their nikkah.

He is 99.99 % sure that she also resiprocate his love and has mutual feelings for him but still 0.01% shook him to the core. He was continuously telling his mind that she loves him, she would accept him, she would accept their nikkah!!

Siddharth find her everywhere and at last he asked asim-

"Sana ko dekha?"

"Upar hai bhai..... Terrace par jaate dekha last time"

Siddharth last time did practice of what saying in front of him but in the end he knows he gonna mess so, its better to say what comes from heart.....

And he took elevator and opened the door and what he saw break his heart to the core, tears of heartbreak wells up in his eyes and fell from his eyes..

~*~
I know I'm late but my life totally messed up and cherry on the top was period cramps n mood swings which cause  laziness to complete chapter 🥺

Tell me hows the update?

Do vote, comment and follow me!!

________________________
Promo

Sana- YE KYA HAI??
Sid- DIVORCE PAPERS!!
__________________________

!!THANK YOU!!
D💕