•After two years!!

Ch-30

Asim was sitting with samaira and was giggling while bitching about so called relatives.

Sana came from office. She went to restroom after greeting everyone. When her heart started to beat loudly. She looked at mirror and then shook her head.

Her heart was having weird sensation which she can't ignore.
She got dressed in her pjs message asim to not disturb her as she was hell tired.

Asim was used to it so, he messaged "rest!"

Asim just replied, when he heard a big squeal and his heart stopped "Siddharthhh!" Saman shouted

His head snapped at the direction of entrance gate and saw his elder brother. He bit his lower lip because he didn't want to cry. He had seen him and met few times in last two years but it couldn't compare seeing him now in their home.

Asim ran with all his strength and hugged his brother which made him stumbled a little but he laughed and hugged him tightly.

He cried a little in his crook of neck and Siddharth got teary too but he smiled and hugged him more tightly and said "missed you chhote!"

"Not more than me bhai!!"

Just when samaira, saman and zubair came and hugged him one by one and saman said "Thank you! Thank you so much!"

Siddharth smiled "I had to come".

Siddharth met everyone and all were hell excited to meet him as he is a big name in buisness. A person had to wait for years to get appointment for meeting him.

Siddharth whispered in asim's ear- "jaldi le chalo isse pehle meri mout ho jaye fake smile kar ke"

Asim first frown at his words but he looked at liam with confusion.

"Oh! Meet her she is liam, my friend and liam, he is asim" introduce Siddharth

Liam shaked her hands with asim and said "I heard a lot about you asim!"

Asim smiled and looked at Siddharth "chale! Bhaii"

Siddharth was kept looking for a person but she is nowhere to be found.

Siddharth nodded and went to his room and said "I just wanna sleep".

Asim hugged him again and said "bhai aap rest kro mai jaata hu!"

Siddharth nodded and asim left the room. He has a smile on his face as he was roaming in his room and flashes from their memories came in front of his view.

He take out his phone caressing her picture and said "MISSED YOU NAAZ"
Siddharth smiled and laid down on the bed.
Asim was standing outside of the room and thought "dono jaldi se sab theek karlo, mujhe meri family wapis chahiye!" And a drop of tear fall from his eyes.

Siddharth woke up around 3 a.m. with a jerk looked at her phone and said "jo neend barso se nhi aayi, tere ehsaas k saath hi aa gayi!!"

He got up from bed took her phone and walked down in the dark hallway to get water.

He sighed and looked around the kitchen with a nostalgic smile.

His heart was again beating fastly, he was feeling those sensations in his body. He didn't want to see that face and at the same he want to see her, feel her, hold her, love her ️❤️

***********

He drank the water and move towards his room and he saw something which made him stop on his tracks. Sana was sitting in garden and ag that time. Watching her a smile of peace kept on his face. He couldn't Stop his feet to move towards her and then he saw which made his broken heart shattered. She was sitting on swing with her head on someone's shoulder.

He stopped in middle when that man's phone rang and he straightened himself and get up from swing and turn his head and saw Siddharth. He told to hold on call and said "SIDDHARTH BHAI" which came as whisper but could hear by shehnaz.

Shehnaaz heart skipped a beat after hearing his name. It was so dark outside that they both can barely saw each other. She was just numb at her place.

"Bhai? Tu?....." His words died in his mouth and he hugged Siddharth tightly.

Siddharth was taken aback by his sudden move but hold him as whatever happened with him that was his fault not someone's else.

"Zaan!!" Siddharth said and broke the hug.

"Bhai tu itne din baad mujhe vishwas nhi ho raha..... (His phone rang) kab aaya?..... (His phone rang) kab tak rukega?......(his phone rang)

"Shh!! Phone uthayo" he said and zaan left them his poor heart was not ready to believe that her naaz was holding someone's else arms. So he turned to went back to his room.

He stopped in between when he heard a familiar voice after 2 years.

"Mujhse nhi miloge?" Her voice cracked

It was so dark he cannot see her crying but from her voice he get to know. He pulled her hand and walked inside the room and switched on all the lights.

Shehnaaz squinted her eyes due to light exposure while Siddharth looked at her with all the emotions that he kept inside him from last two years.

Shehaaz looked and him at time stop for her in last two years she perepared herself to show everyone that how much colourful life in which she live.... How happy was she..... She never let anyone to see her tears, her vulnerability but in front of him tears were not stopping at all from her eyes. She prapared herself in last two years that whenever he cane back she will surely ask him.... But look right now he is in front of her and words didn't form in her mouth.

Whereas, Siddharth was looking at her shock. She is not his old shehnaaz the goofy one, she was very much calm and polite. Her eyes were same that puppy eyes which hold the power to melt him in a second.

His heart was beating very badly and so do hers but none of utter a word. Sana wipe her tears and break the ice said "wh..when did you come?"

"In afternoon!"

Siddharth was trying his best not to hold her because according to him she was now someone's else. Which made him broken 100 times more but he can leave her for her happiness. So he said "You should sleep, it's late"

Sana's hand trembling right now she forgot everything just wanted to tell him how much she missed him. How much she craved for him. She was dying to hear his voice. She thought that he would hold her when they met but see, he was telling her to go and sleep. She wanted to run away but at the same time her heart was not listening to her or say that she doesn't want to made her heart listen ...️❤️

Sana breathe as she was fighting with her tears and said "C-CAN I-I HUG YOU"? she said with hope 🥺

~*~
After so longggg miss you guys so much!!

They met💕🥺

How's update?

Do you guys miss me?👉🏻👈🏻

Thank you
D🌻

•Do vote, comment and follow me!

•Do follow me on ig//author_deepikaaa

❤️🍃