•ISHQ!!

Ch-34

Siddharth was working on his laptop his eyes were on screen but heart and mind were not. His heart was feeling more anguish than last time because that she doesn't know about his feelings but now she know.

Shehnaaz ne Siddharth ke pyaar ko thukra dia...

He thought- jab tumhe thukrana hi tha toh ye kyu jaan na chahti thi ki mai tumse pyaar krta hu ki nhi...

She divorced him.

And that was hurt him most, he was afraid of those things! And this is what exactly happened. His chains on thought was broken by Mobile rings. He stared at the screen and frowned at name.

"Bhai! Shehnaaz is with you?" Asked zaan

"No!"

"Bhai! She didn't come home yet"

He casually said "But it's just only 6-- fuck mai dekhta hu" then he saw time it's 10 at night ans shehnaz never worked this late without informing anyone.

His jaw gets clenched and hands fisted as well. He forgot everything at that second, he just cared for his naaz safety that moment. He dialled her number which was out of network coverage. He threaded his fingers in his hair frustratingly. He called his secretary in the cabin.

"Confirm if shehnaaz khan is in her office or not? Or if she is not call me directly. No! Don't call me do one thing track her number and send me her location in 10 minutes. Go fast!!"

He instructed his PA and took his keys along with him. Siddharth ran out of elevator as he rushed towards his car with concern lacing his features.

The feeling of deja vu hit him hard (if you know, you know 😎). All employees looked at him as their boss running like a mad towards entrance.

He was driving towards her office when he get the call from his PA stating that she had not come office today, she took off today as you are in home. His PA also stated that her location still in process to be traced.

"What do you mean by still being in process. Are you fucking mad or what? I want her location right now. In just fucking two minutes" Siddharth screamed out in frustration worrying laced in his voice.

After sometime his PA again called him and stated that location has traced and he send it to him. While he put that location in car's GPS and started driving towards that road.

After fifteen minutes of driving finally he neared her location and saw her car stopped in middle of highway. Road was dessert not a vehicle passing through that road it's just his and his naaz there. He parked his car and ran towards her car. He looked at the driving seat and saw her with head on steering wheel. His heart felt peace after watching his naaz safe. He knocked at the door and she looked at him with her red puffy eyes which can easily indicates anyone that she was crying from very long time.

She wiped her tears and came out of car and stood in front of him and the very next moment she was in his arms. He hugged her tightly to his chest reassuring his beating heart that his naaz is all safe and with him.

She wrapped her arms around him inhaling his scent which make her nerves calm. She hugged him more tightly as she felt wetness on her neck. She couldn't saw his worried face so, he snuggled more into him as his grip stating that how much he was worried for her..

He put his face in her neck and stay for a while. After sometime his carzy heart went to its normal speed knowing that the owner of his heart was safe and has in his arms.

He came out of embrace, cupped her face and kept his forehead on hers and said

"Kisi dinn jaan le logi tum meri" he whispered and a smile came to her face hearing his words.

"Woh kese!" She asked innocently

"Tumhari laparwahi ki wajah se, tumhara phone kaha hai? Or driver? Ese koi itna raat ko bina kisi ko inform kare? Kucch ho jata toh? Itna sunsaan raasta hai... Naaz tum bilkul apna khya---" he cutt of by her

"Khan sahab! Maan lijiye na mohabbat hai aapko" she said with tears in her hoping that this time he would say...

"Ishq hai tumse meri jaan...." Said Siddharth looking at her eyes. He rested his forehead on hers in middle if road and confessed his twenty-five years of love for his shehnaaz, his naaz only!! ♥️

"Jab itna ishq tha toh chhod ke kyu gye the mujhe?" She asked in same position

"Naaz mene zaan or tumhe dekha tha.... Dil ko aaj tak bharosa nhi hua par yeh dimmag hai n aaj bhi sochta hai ki tum or zaan-" he couldn't complete his sentence as his voice cracked and tears fell from his eyes.

Shehnaaz pulled herself from his embrace, looked at him with angry look and said "main or zaan bhai kya huh? Aapke dimaag ko jo laga vo aapne maan liya mujhse pucha? Nhi pucha.... Uss raat zaan bhai mujhe nhi meeti ko propose karne ki baat krre the..... Main toh aapko dhund rahi thi ammi ki ring dikhane ko par rukhsati ke baad aap dikhe hi nhi....firr pata chala ki aa-p..mu-jh-e...h-umeshaa...ke..l-liye.. chh-od..g-aye!! She said while crying.

"Shh! Meri jaan" he said pulling her again in his embrace and kep rubbing her back to make her calm.

"Kabhi chhod kar toh nhi jayoge na?" She asked with hiccups

"Kabhi bhi nhi.... Meri galti ki wajah se do saal- do saal kese kaate hai bas mujhe pata hai. Now you are stuck with me" he said with tears in his eyes too.

"Forever!!" She said snuggling more into him.

<Finally>

He confessed!!

How's update?

Ik I'm late but I'm really stuck
With my studies stuff as this is
My board classes so!

Btw thank you so so much for all the love on <AMOR FATI> &
<TALES OF LOVES> also💓

D✌🏻