•In embrace after so long!!

Ch-31

Siddharth was taken back with sudden words so, he didn't reply but he just wanted to hold her as his life was depending on that hug.

"Please!" said sana looking at him with hopefully eyes.

That's enough for him.

He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her close to him, getting her warmth, his peace which he lost from past years. She wrapped her hands his neck letting herself cling over him. She tightly hold him and murmur "I missed you!"

He felt something wet on his neck and he get that she was crying so do he. He broke the hug and cupped her face wipe her tears, kissed her forehead.

She had her eyes closed to feel him, to feel his lips. She hugged him again snuggle herself completely in his chest. Time stopped for both of them. After some time he heard soft snores. He whispered in her ears "jump" and she jumped that was told her to do....

He held her from her from back. Her legs were wrapped around his torso fave in neck. He took her to her room made himself laid on bed with shehnaz top of him.

He couldn't sleep but his heart has his peace, his naaz in his embrace after so longg. He kept caressing her face, kissed her cheeks, forehead, eyes, hairs whereas she was smuggling into him.

He slept for sometime, he looked at his phone it's 9.30. He trying to stood up and saw sana was holding him tightly. So, he untangle himself and went to loo. He came after sometime and saw sana was still sleeping.

He thought not to broke her beauty sleep so, he covered her with warm quilt shut windows with curtains and came out of her room.

He saw asim was ready so, he asked him

"Kaha?"

"Office.... Or aap bhi chaloge"

"Nhi... Asim me bss yaha saman k nikkah ke liye aaya hu"

"Bhai please chaliye n, esa kya hua hai aap kux bol bhi nhi rhe ho. Please bhai do saal se vo office aapka intezaar kr rhe hai" said asim with puppy eyes

"Don't give me this look!" Said Siddharth while looking away

"Bhai please!!" 🥺

"Okay!! Let me took a shower then" said with blank face

"Yeahhh love you, me wait krra hu niche" he said and left him in corridors

Siddharth shook his head in disbelief.

Sana woke up as she was not getting the warmth she kept her hands on side of bed but didn't find him. She murmured in sleepy voice "Siddharth kaha ho"

She didn't get any response so, she woke up with grumpy face. She hurriedly check her phone and saw time 10.30 a smile tug on her face. She took a shower and came out of room and greet everyone.

"Good morning taya abbu!" Said sana with smile

"Good morning beta!" He replied with smile but innerly thanks god because after so much of time he can saw that smile she gives was genuine.

"Ammi sab kaha hai?" Asked shehnaz

"Aap so rhi thi toh sameer bhaisaab sare bacho ko office leke gaye hai.... Siddharth bhi unhi ke saath gye hai" said ammi as she knows that they both need time.

"Thike ammi mai bhi jaa rhi hu vaha par" said sana getting up from dining table

"Arey par khana toh kha leti"

"Vohi kha lungi ammi ....bye" and she left

"Itne saalo baad apne bacho ko khush dekha hai, ya allah inki khusi bar karar rakhna. AMEN!!" Prayed ammi

Sana was walking very fastly towards her car and bump with someone and said

"Sorry!" Without even looking at anyone

"Umm... Hey! You naaz... Shehnaaz siddharth's naaz right?"

Sana heard unfamiliar voice and turned "ji.. aap kon?"

"Oh! Hey... I'm liam Siddharth's friend from New York"

"Oh! Nice to meet you miss. Liam"

"Btw I'm dying to meet you from last two years I always heard your name from Siddharth when we were in our sessions" said liam with chuckle

"Sessions???" Said sana confusion was clearly written on her face

"Yes, I mean I know that you must know about his condition but I would just say that take care of him. He needs love for his betterment".

I know that you must know about his condition but I would just say that take care of him. He needs love for his betterment".

Condition? Take care of him? He needs love?

Her mind was not collecting liam's words.

"What are you talking please say it clearly" said sana

"You didn't know about his condition from last two years"

"No!!"

"Okay! I have something to show you come" liam said and they both left for liam's room where she kept all her records of Siddharth.

They entered liam told sana to take seat.

"See shehnaz whatever I'm going to tell you, that should be kept between us. I have taken you here because I wanted to show his condition when he first came for check up to me, his reports and everything" said liam making sana shocked

"Condition.... Reports... What happened to Siddharth?" Asked shehnaz

"He is suffering from depression from last two years"

"What?" Came as a whisper from sana's mouth

"Should I show you?" Asked liam and sana just nodded as she didn't know how to response

"Siddharth when first came to me he had issues related to sleep and depressing thought, after check him up I found that he was in depression. At that time I was treating him as a depressive patient but as time passed I got know about his heartbreaks, failures and that feeling of losing someone made him loss of confidence in him.

"Failures?"

"Yeah I know In last two years he succeeded in everything but sometimes dil se hara hue insaan ka dukh jyaada hota hai"

I started treating him with lots of emotions that any person needs. Everything was going good but he has to come back to India, when he told me that he had to leave for India. I can easily saw restlessness on his face which clearly means he didn't want to come back. And I cannot let him go so, I came along with him.

But for my surprise I found him so happy in morning which was happening for the first time since I met him".

Dr. Liam played footage when Siddharth used to visit her in New York.

~*~
I'm feeling bad for Siddharth:(

How's update?

Do votes, comments & follow me!!

❗Show some love❗

<AMOR FATI>

__________
THANK YOU
D💕
__________