1 First Day

It was Puppy's first day of school and he was in his freshman year.  He woke up from his alarm on his phone that started playing some random edgy emo song from his spotify playlist.  He let the music play as he got up out of his bed and turned on his fan so his room would cool off a bit.  His thin legs slid out of bed lifting the nearly naked boy out of his blanket nest.  He wore tight black panties and a red sports bra.  He changed into a black chest binder and a size 2xl MCR T-Shirt and some black skinny jeans and then grabbed his rainbow colored knit sweater and his hippie style pink school bag.  He kept his large language arts textbook inside with a few notebooks for his classes and then in a small concealed baggie, some femminine products just in case.  He went into the bathroom to brush his teeth, brush his hair and then deodorant, and cologne.  

He walked outside to the bus stop and waited arround 10 muinets before he saw the large yellow vehicle show up.  He walked up and chose a seat near the back, seeing as he was the second stop the bus got to.

Arround the forth stop he encountered some trouble.  Puppy had his headphones on listening to music before he was shaken into attention.  He looked up and pulled his headphones down to see a large teen, arround 6 ft 3, with an angry look on his face.  

"Hey bitch, I don't care if your new here, you stay outa my seat unless your looking for a fight."

Puppy got a bit embarrassed and scooted toward to window.  "S-sorry, I didn't know"

The kid sat down next to Puppy kinda manspreading and pushing him up against the window.  Puppy was getting really nervous and a bit scared because he didnt want to get into a fight.  Puppy is very weak and lightweight so he could get really hurt really easilly.

Eventually the bus pulled to a stop and since they were in the back they were the last to get off.  The weird part is the guy insisted on Puppy going first.  Because he didn't want to be on this guys bad side he went first without any questions.  Little did he know his jeans had slid down slightly and his frilly waist band was showing.

As soon as the bus had pulled away the taller teen grabbed Puppy's shirt and pulled it up over his face.  "What the hell?!"  Puppy was startled before he felt his panties get grabbed and pulled up and out and then let go to snap against his back.  "OW!" Puppy whimpered out loudly making a few people look over and see his panties sticking out of his jeans.

Puppy could hear the guy laughing a bit to himself before walking ahead of him to go inside.  Once he left Pup fixed his underwear and shirt gaining a few stares and giggles from arround him.  Pup blushed a deep red, feeling a bit of shame before looking at his phone and then heading to his first period.

(Please remember to leave a comment and a star if you wouldn't mind, it means the world to me that people are enjoying my stories)