5 Locker Room pt2

Jake sits on the bench and holds his hands together, and looks up at Pup, blushing and a bit scared.  "Are you a girl?"
"Are you kidding me!!!!???" Pup couldn't help but shout.
"Uh, s sorry, so, your trans?"
"YES!!!" Pup responds.
"Oh uh, well, I'm sorry, I uh, didn't know, I thought you were some kinda creep, and I also didn't know I was gonna uh, I um. I think I went too far." Jake stutters over his words trying to apologize.
"Uh, I. . . Its okay" Pup blushes deeply remembering the feeling of Jakes hands on his waist. "Its fine"
"Its not. And I'll leave you alone from now on."
"NO! I, I mean, we can, uh." Pup doesn't want to be treated any different.  As much as he hates it, he loves the teasing and wedgies.  "Can you just pretend like you never saw? I dont want to be treated different cause you know now I'm not a real boy" 
Jake was taken aback.  "So uh, I um, you want me to"
As Jake was thinking of what to say, Pup unbuttoned his jeans and pansted himself in front of Jake and covered his front.  "Just do like how you would've done before, like when you were going to "welcome" me into the boys room.  Thats what I want"
Jake blushed deeply and started to get hard.  From now on in Jakes eyes Pup is just another guy nerd that he's gonna bully, just a bit more privately.
Pup saw the tent forming in Jakes pants, this turned him on knowing he was getting off on the others embarrassment.
Jake stood up and got a small smirk on his face as he towered over Pup.  He spun Pup to face the lockers as he grabbed the waist band of the thong and pulled Pup off the ground making him squeal out loud in pain.  Jake bounced the small boy softly at first before bouncing him harder. "Stay quiet twerp before I grab your balls and squeeze them till you can taste them tommorrow."  Pup loved this roleplay and blushed deeply and bit his tounge forcing himself to stop whimpering.  After about 20 bounces he set the small boy down to give him double wet willies.  This gave Puppy butterflies and made him wet down there.  "Good boy, your such an obedient little wedgie dog." Puppy closed his legs squeezing them together to stop himself from getting too exited.  "Aww the little nerd can't even stand properly, looks like someone needs to help hmm"  Jake grabbed the front of the thong pulling the whole wedgie from the back to the front making Puppy nearly sqeak in pain.
"Good Boy" Jake praised Pup before grabbing his hips and pulling him close.  "Mmmmmhaah" Pup drooled a bit at the feeling of being pushed arround.  "Heh, gay emo boy"  Jake said before biting the small boys neck sending butterflies all in his head.  "You gave me a boner gay emo nerd."  Jake said grabbing Pups hair and forcing his face down against the tent in his pants.
Pup blushes heavilly and closes his eyes feeling it on his face making him feel hot inside.  Then he feels his underwear being pulled on again but this time with enough force to rip them off.  "Mmmh" Pup moans into the hard on making Jake twitch in exitment.  "Oh God, I couldn't stop thinking about you.  And I dont even know your name"
"Call me your Puppy" Pup pulls away to say, face red and out of breath.
Jake unzips his pants and pulls down his boxers to reveal his 7inch.  Pup bends over the bench getting in position to take it.  "Woah oh god wait, uh, I dont think that's a good idea, I was just gonna jerk off."
"O OH, haha alright, uh, d did you want me to uh"
"Shut up, dont be such a fucking stutter, tell me how much of a nerd you are"
Pups face flushed with embarrassment making Jake stroke faster.  "I im a n nerdy l loser a and a wedgie b bitch" as Puppy was stuttering and blushing struggling to speak having a hard time focusing on his words as Jake was stroking himself.  Eventually Jake was close and came on Puppys ripped up thong.  He then threw them away before grabbing a spare pair of tightey whiteys from the lost and found making Puppy wear them.  "Put these on dweeb, this is what nerds wear got it, so you better be wearing these when I see you, or else."
Puppy looked grossed out but put them on anyways, he didn't wanna find out what happened if he didn't obey.
"Th their a little tight"
"Want me to stretch them out"
"Y yes sir"
After about 10 more muinets Jake teased and wedgied Puppy then dragged each other to their next class.

(Please remember to leave a comment and a star if you wouldn't mind, it means the world to me that people are enjoying my stories)