6 The most boring Class

Both boys were blushing and silent as they walked to their last class, upset about missing lunch due to their "fun".  Puppy was sore from the wedgies and was shifting uncomfortably due to the natural wedgie he was receiving under his jeans due to his new underwear.  He looked up at his Jake and then to his hand holding his rainbow sweater tightly, when he finally decides to speak up.
"Um, s so, like I said before, y you can just treat me like normal you know."
"Shut up loser before I gag you with your own waistband."
Puppy blushed deeply and realized this is as normal as it was gonna get.  He looked down as he realized the amount of people staring at him.  He blushed redder and grabbed onto Jakes pant leg making Jake give him a death glare.  Pup let go and just stayed quiet until they got to their class where Jake made him sit in the back with him.  Jake actually didn't talk to the teacher at all and just stayed quiet during the whole period not giving Puppy any attention at all.  Pup kinda did the same where he just looked down the whole time taking notes and getting his homework from the front of the classroom.  Jake did the same but instead of leaving towards the front of the school he grabbed Pups waistband and pulled up making pup whimper a bit.  He walked pup to the back of the school where no one was exept for a few other Jocks.  Pup walked awkwardly as his briefs split him in half.  Jake ended up pushing him up against the brick wall. "We have 10 muinets before the busses get here dork, and I've been hard all through forth period because of you!"
The other jocks had left before he said that.  Puppy looked down and saw the tent in the others pants.  He quickly looked away which earned him a melvin making him moan out softly. "Hehe fucking nerd" Jake turned him around and wedgied his tighty whiteys up his ass and then grinded into his ass though their jeans.  Puppy shivered at the feeling making Jake feel even more turned on.  Jake bit the small boys neck hard leaving bite marks and then letting the boy go before heading to the busses.  "Hurry up loser, were gonna miss the bus if you dont get your shit together."

(Please remember to leave a comment and a star if you wouldn't mind, it means the world to me that people are enjoying my stories)