4 The Locker Room pt1

Pup uncomfortably shuffled through the halls getting a couple weird looks. He couldnt stop thinking about how Jake touched him. He was embarrassed, uncomfortable, and so turned on. The feeling of the thong sitting high in his ass didn't help with this feeling. He took a deep breath in and out and callmed down. "It's alright I'm not gonna let it bother me any more, im fine" Pup said to himself and walked with a bit of confidence pretending he was fine.
"Does it really feel that good queer"
Pup was jumpscared by Jake waiting for him next to the locker room.
"What do you want?" Pup asked nicely
"Nothing I was just gonna welcome you to the boys room and watch as the boys see your gay little panties."
Pup looked almost ashamed as he walked away from the boys room.
"Wait where you think your going?" Jake stated.
"Leave me alone!!" Pup yelled crying and getting furious.
"Woah, emo, calm down whats going on? Got your panties in a bunch?" Jake asked making Pup blush and cover his face before walking away and then into the women's changing room. This made Jake confused and chuckle a bit. "Fucking weirdo" Jake was utterly oblivious. He was surprised that he was so mad tho, because he didn't look mad before. He didn't think any more of it until he saw him walking out of the women's room with the girls. "Wh what the fuck?" He said out loud as he saw him walk over to the teacher. He quickly ran over and grabbed the smaller boys wrist and asked the coach if they could both use the restroom. Pup pulled his hand away and told the coach he was fine and just continued with class. Jake was lost. He continued PE like normal as he heard a few giggles from the girls. He never took his eyes off Pup. The way his body looked in the shorts and t-shirt his pale skin exposed to the light. He couldn't get the small boy off his mind. Pup on the other hand was struggling horribly with his body dysphoria right about now. PE was the worst part of the day. He didn't mind exercise, but he hates doing it in front of other people. He hates people seeing his body like this, and his binder feels suffocating. Eventually the class is over and Jake grabs Pups shirt to get his attention but catches a glimpse of the binder underneath thinking its a sports bra.
"let go" Pup whispers harshly trying to get to the changing room as fast as possible.
Jake let's go without saying anything, and is speechless. He thinks he's been picking on an innocent girl this whole time and touching her in these ways. He feels imeadiate guilt, but he still can't stop thinking about his body, and his cute butt and waist.
Once Pup leaves the changing room he is blushing and is very quiet, until he makes a squeak as he's grabbed by the sweatshirt by his old friend Jake.
"What is it now, you know my "secret" you gonna call me some kind of tranny now? Hmm? Do it already!"
Jake doesn't respond, instead he drags the small boy into the men's changing room. There's no one in there but them now, Jake locks the door.
Pup hangs his head in shame.

(Please remember to leave a comment and a star if you wouldn't mind, it means the world to me that people are enjoying my stories)