3 Bathroom Break

As soon as the next bell rang Puppy swiftly put his belongings away and shufled out of the room needing to escape this crazy guy, but Jake was right behind him the whole time following him wherever he went. Pup had an idea, if he went to use the bathroom maybe he would get some privacy.

"Hey uh I I need to use the restroom before the next class." Jake said nothing and just kinda stared at him for a few moments.

"So you gonna piss your pants or head to the bathroom, or are you asking me where it is cause your dumbass cant find it." Jake said confused.

"Uh I just I um." Pup didn't know how to respond, and before he really could Jake brabbed the neck of his shirt and basically dragged him to the mens bathroom where he pretty much threw him into the stall and locked the door behind them. "Go on then piss boy."

Puppy blushed deeply red from embarrassment. "C could I um, have some privacy maybe."

Jake smirked and then turned puppy arround and grabbed his panties again and then wedgied him up into the air. Puppy's feet were off the ground and his panties werent ripping cause he was very lightweight and his panties were relativley durrible.

"Oww ahh s stop it ow, fuuck" Puppy whimpered out before Jake hung him on the hooks on the stall door. He then pulled puppy's pants off. Pup covered himself with his hands as his pussy could be seen through his panties. Jake laughed, "Little bitch boy doesn't want me seeing his tiny dick, awww, how fucking pathetic hahaha, wow, now since you wanted privacy you can hang here till you piss yourself while I keep these on me." He lifted Pup's pants in the air to show him, "And ill be back with a new pair of undies for you alright bitch boy?" Jake said smiling and then pulled hard on his legs making the wedgie worse before swinging the stall open and leaving it unlocked as he left the restroom. Puppy tried with all his might to swing the stall closed but it just swung back and forth to end up always being open for anyone to come in and see him like that. It didn't help that Pup really had the need to pee.

After a few people had walked in and taken pictures someone decided to leave the door closed for him to have a bit of decency left. Then when he was at the brink and couldn't hold it in any longer Jake walked in and unlocked to door to see his little bitch had finnally pissed himself and it was running down his legs down to his feet dripping off his toes and some on the ground.

"Hahaha oh my god, you really are a little piss boy arent you?" Jake teased before pulling with all his strength ripping the undies off the small boy leaving him completley naked aside from his shirt.

"Owwwwwiiiieee fuuuuuUUUUCK!!!!!" Puppy practicly was screaming with pain as he felt the fabric rip and tear all arround him before falling to the ground covering his crotch. Jake threw a wet rag at the boy and closed the stall.

"Clean yourself off bitch unless you wanna smell like piss for your 3rd period" Jake said that knowing it would fluster the small boy. "You kept me in here all through SECOND PERIOD" Second period was one of the period where he didn't have a class with Jake. That was his art class. Pup sighed before using the rag to clean himself up a bit. "Can I please have my pants now?" Pup asked in defeat. "Nu uh uh, underwear first, and since you like wearing girl panties so much I got you something even better." Jake threw a XXS Hot Pink Lacy Thong over the stall at the small boy.

"Your joking." Pup said staring at the article of clothing laying at his feet.

"Better put it on before I go to third period with your pants."

Puppy gulped at the thought of having to walk out of there naked or with just the thong on and blushed deeply. "Fine, Im putting it on."

"Good boy" Jake said making Pup get tingles on his arms. Puppy grabbed the super small panties and slid them on, they gave him a very deep wedgie and there was no way to pull it out, it was so bad he couldnt even really pull them up all the way. The front part suprisingly covered everything up. Before he could ask for his pants Jake had opened the stall and was looking at him. Pup covered his front again and was trying to look away.

"Woah." Jake looked a bit suprised with how he looked like that. He thought it would just be funny to see the boy with a perma wedgie, but this was actually kinda hot. "Look at me bitch."

Reluctantly Puppy looked up at Jake with big puppy dog eyes and gritted teeth. "C can I p please have my pants n now." Pup said starting to tear up from embarrasment.

Jake closed and locked the stall behind them and then said, "Turn arround, your not wearing them right. Pup did as he was told, he then felt Jake's hands on his hips adjusting the thong to be higher up in his butt and the side slightly above his hips sitting comftorbly on his waist, a bit higher than where his jeans would sit. This gave him a bit of a whale tail effect.

"MMmmhahh that feels weird." Puppy said starting to feel horny at the feeling of Jake touching him in such a weird way.

Jake started getting hard but stopped before he went too far. "heheh, I its supposed to nerd, now get your pants on already, what are you a fucking pervert?" He said throwing the pants at Puppy before leaving to their next class, which was PE.

(Please remember to leave a comment and a star if you wouldn't mind, it means the world to me that people are enjoying my stories)