⚜Chapter 7⚜

The way back was silent for Y/n. Whatever was the reason, Castian seemed happier than he was in the morning. The young girl looked at him suspiciously but said nothing. She knew it was about his reward. She was curious, but if he didn't want to say it then she couldn't force it. Letting her curiosity get the better of her, she ended finally asked him.

"_What did you ask as a reward? 

_That a secret."

The black-haired man talked in a playful tone as his eyes shined with a mischievous gleam. Y/n shrugged as she felt like she was begin scolded for her curiosity. It was more embarrassing since he definitely knew that she was curious. Her cheek burned as she throw him a small glare, earning a laugh instead of silence. Feeling a little vexed, she mumbled a small  "fuck you" that to her dismay was heard by the man. With a big smile, he responded. 

"_With pleasure! Although I didn't take you to the type to like it dangerous or in public."

Remembering the night they had, the young girl blushed before kicking his leg to hide her own shame. She meant to insult him, how come she is the one feeling shy? No, that man had his way with his tongue. He knew how to use it. A scene from her memory came flashing in her mind... Too much! He knew how to use it too much! 

"_Just how many girls did you seduce to be this skilled?

_Only one and sometimes it's like it didn't work. 

_Ah! She must really be a beau... "

Her word was caught in the back of her throat as she met a pair of burning eyes. When did he come so close? She gulped silently in front of the man. She felt so small between his arm. Suddenly she felt like the carriage was a bit stuffy, and heavy, the air was now feeling saturated with his scent. Just like their night yesterday, something between them building up. 

"_Indeed, YOU are quite the beauty, Y/n."

The h/c haired girl felt her heart miss a beat before going faster. Why was he so... So HIM! His blue eyes shone like sapphire. His lustrous black hair and that dangerous gleam, that makes her feel weak on her knees. NO! She wasn't falling for him! No way in hell!! He was using her and she was using him. Nothing more, nothing less. If she were to fall for him, he would have a way to use her more dangerously. No, she wanted to return to her family anyway. But no matter how much she repeated that to herself, she couldn't deny the great chemistry they had. Like they had their own conscience, her body reacted to him. It was like he was controlling her with just a touch. 

Y/n shuddered as she felt his hand trailing up her leg. When did his hand get under her skirt? 

"_And seeing how you praised me for my skill... Does that mean I'm actually succeeding?

_That... Oh! hmm..."

Castian blocked her moan with a kiss. His middle finger traced the slit of her entrance before grazing her pearl. The young girl felt a long shudder on her back. 

The black-haired man couldn't help but smile in bliss when he felt how wet she was. She was wet for him, she moaned for him and her body throbbed for him. This feeling was great, and he could feel his ego growing up. She loved it, and he loved that idea a lot.