⚜Chapter 12⚜

Warning: implied sexual content, violence and possible gore. Read at your own risk.

 Laying down on Castian's chest, Y/n moaned tiredly from all the "exercises" they did. She could feel his chest trembling as he laughed. They were on the couch wearing almost nothing. Her hand trailed down his arm leisurely. They both were bathing in the gleeful feeling of each other's bodies against each other.

The black-haired man hummed quite happy himself. Finally, he did confess his feeling to her, or at least a part of them. Unlike his father, he was fully aware of his growing obsession. Unfortunately for some people, he accepted it fully. His hand traced her back lovingly as he looked at her. He wanted to embrace her with all he had. At first, it was for his petty revenge, but now he wasn't sure about that. He wanted all her love, her attention. He didn't want to forget how her body felt nestled against his.
He wanted to carve it inside his body, making sure she would mold perfectly with him.

Y/n smiled shyly as she felt his hand caress the small of her back. She lifted her head and kissed him. Shy at first but little by little becoming more fierce. She bites his bottom lips teasingly before pulling it. His large hand on her neck, she let his tongue invade her petite mouth. Suddenly feeling thirsty, the young girl replied with the same passion he gave her.

"_Someone isn't satisfied, it seems
_Should... I give you... A mirror? You may need one."

Castian laughed. She was a fast learner, wasn't she? Turning around, he pinned the (h/c) haired beauty under him. He showered her with kisses covering her face lovingly with his lips. He trailed down her neck, reaching her breasts. His tongue lapped viciously her nipple already hardened with excitation. He played and sucked on them before going further down. He stopped at her private part to meet her eyes. Their fingers intertwined, he didn't break eye contact as his tongue caressed her small bud. Her voice was like music to his ears as she moaned. He sucked on her clit, one of his fingers deep inside her. Her back arched with pleasure. Her hand tangled in his hair, and she moaned and whispered with pleasure. His name rolled sweetly on her tongue, making him shudder.

"_Oh god!!"

Y/n, unable to resist, came on his tongue. The pleasure washing over her was too intense. She saw stars even in broad daylight.
Soon enough, she was interrupted by the young man who climbed on top of her. Kissing her forehead, he smiled at her. Then, he slowly pushed his lower body against hers. And when she felt him inside her, she let out a shaky breath. She felt so full and couldn't keep her voice down. Not that she cared anyway.

"_Ah... Ca... Castian...
_Shh... I'm here.
_Ah! Hm... So full... More..."

She tempted him so sweetly that he couldn't say no. He let out a low groan before keeping up the pace. The couch was creaking under them. He made love to her passionately before finally cummings deep inside her.
Their forehead pressed against each other; they took time to calm down. Y/n knew she had feelings for him. She knew it deep down. She fell in love with the one man she shouldn't have.

She opened her mouth to talk when they heard a crashing sound near the door. The couple jerked their head toward the door, surprised. Feeling panicked, Y/n grabbed Castian's hand. He could see her terrified expression. They got caught by someone. Because everything was going well, she let her guard down. Dressing fastly, the young general looked through the door. Something broke the vase near the door; someone was spying on them.

"_It was a cat; it seems like a stray got inside. Don't worry about it.
_You sure? What if someone saw us?
_Don't worry. I would have known if someone was there."

His eyes got cold as he looked at the corner before closing the door. The young girl didn't need to know, nor did he want her to worry. So he didn't mention the rat hidden in the corner. Instead, he closed the doors behind him, returning to a small moment of a sweet cuddle.

Hiding in the corner, a young man let sight. He almost died, didn't he? Fortunately, Castian didn't seem to have noticed him. Waiting to be sure the area was clear, he didn't see the shadow looming behind him. He looked at the door of the duchess's study. He couldn't believe what he saw. The butler was correct! She was such-! Before he could even process what happened, something hard hit his head.
Standing tall and fully armored, Ulyss, one of the Knight under Castian, looked at the servant he had just knocked out. He looked quite indifferent. Wiping the blood on his knuckle, he grabbed the servant and took it to the dungeon. His order was clear. Until his lords said so, he was to deal with the witness or anyone who could run his mouth about the duchess and his master. 

"_What should we do with that captain?

_My lord will take care of it later; for now, he will have to dwell here for a bit."

Crunching in front of the unconscious body, he slapped his cheek lightly. That dude has been following the duchess for quite a long time now. Since there was nothing for her to hide (aside from her adultery) truly, they let it be. Now the real question was who he was working for.  Whoever it was, he knew Castian wouldn't stay still. 

As expected, Castian came a few hours later. Ulyss splashed on the servant a big bucket of ice-cold water. The poor man screamed, now completely awake. He looked at Castian before crawling to his feet, begging to spare his life. He looked quite desperate. He knew he fucked up quite a lot. Now trapped, he started pleading for his life. 

"_I may spare you if you tell me who you work for. Who is your patron? 

_I... I don't know... please let me go.

_I see; maybe something else would help you talk then."

He called a guard who came with varied tools. He was all set for the torture. He looked so scared, Castian could see in his eyes. He knew the man in front of him wasn't going to back down until he said a name.

"_The Duke! it was the duke!!

_That's a lie, isn't it?

_What? No, wait, I swear it's the duke! He asked if the child was truly his.  He said he would make sure to punish that adulteress and destroy her family!

_Yup, definitely a lie. Everyone in the mansion knows he could never hurt the L/n family. Now speak before I start the torture. Should I pluck your nail first? or crush your finger?"

The servant opened his mouth to talk, but no sound got out. Instead, a guttural sound could only be heard. The poor man wriggled painfully as they could see something moving under his skin. His face morphed into a strange and pitiful mass of flesh. It looked like his bone was melting or eaten by whatever was inside him. Whoever did that didn't want to be discovered by them?  They may have a bigger problem than the duke now. His wife sure had a lot of enemies.