sixteen

"Mira! Mira!"

Mira turned around to the voice calling. It was Sam with Cielo, walking towards her. She was currently in the hallway after finishing emptying the trash cans.

"Sam?"

"Hi! So dito ka pala talaga nag wowork." Sam said as she stopped in front of Mira.

"Tapos ka na ba? Gusto mo magpahinga sa studio?" Cielo asked her.

Sam nodded and said, "Oo, papunta sila Jo at Stella mag rerehearse sila."

Mira nodded, Kaya pala mukhang bati sila ngayon.

"Uhmm itatapon ko muna to..."

"Sure! Sunod ka na lang sa studio, alam mo naman kung saan diba?" Cielo said.

She nodded and excused herself to finish her job. Mira was hesitating if she should accept Cielo's offer or she should just go home. But the fact that they were Aliyah's friends, she doesn't want to say no.

And it would be cool to see them rehearsing.

Mira nervously went to the studio after cleaning up. As she opened the door, she saw the two dancing to a hip-hop song. Cielo was teaching Sam some moves.

"Yan, tas free style." Cielo said.

Sam took notice of her and stopped dancing. "Uy si Mira! Sumasayaw ka ba? Lika dito, dali nagtuturo si teacher Cielo ng pang tiktok." The girl laughed while Cielo slapped Sam's arm.

"Teacher Cielo amp."

Mira quietly went in front of them. "Nakakahiya." She scratched the back of her head.

"Sus nahiya ka pa! Di yan." Sam urged Mira.

"Huy wag mong pilitin, pag pahingahin mo naman kakatapos lang mag trabaho eh." Cielo said.

"Ay oo nga, sorry sorry. Tara upo na lang tayo ang tagal kasi nung dalawa eh."

The three of them sat on the bench beside the speakers while Cielo stopped the music.

"Patugtog ka lang te Ciel." Sam requested.

"Ano gusto mo ng kanta Mira?" Cielo looked at Mira.

"Uhmm." She doesn't know any new music today at all so she doesn't know what song to say.

"Any old songs siguro?"

"Old songs? Sige."

After playing music on the player, the three started chatting as they wait for Joanne and Stella.

"Pano pala kayo naging close ni liyah?" Cielo asked.

Mira raised her brows, not expecting the question. "Ah well...sira ung door knob niya?"

She also doesn't know how, actually. It was just so natural, the two of them always got to interact with each other and eventually Mira feels so comfortable with Aliyah. But she can't say that she's close with her, Close ba kami? Friends ba kami?

They probably are right? After what happened last Saturday, she felt closer with the girl and ever since then they regularly text each other, or greet and talk to each other, or actually eat together.

"Huh? Sira ung door knob niya?" Sam confusedly asked.

"Ako nag ayos ng door knob niya kasi sira, tas parang nag tuloy-tuloy lang kami magkita after non." Mira said.

Cielo nodded. "Magkapitbahay din sila eh, imposible ring hindi sila mag interact."

"Alam mo first impression ko sayo, matapang na tahimik ganon." Sam said to Mira.