Pearl

Pearl:

Pearl had not posted a video yet but we know a bit about what happened to her. So Pearl's kingdom is on fire and can not be stopped. Pearl is trying to gather all her pets. Right when she was almost done, Sausage came over because Bubbles had told him to. Sausage says that the fire seemed to be some sort of magic because It was raining and was not putting out the fire. After a while, they hid the magic goose that Pearl had been taking care of and Sausage hatched. After that, they both went to one of the buildings where her beanstalk was holding or hanging around one of their leaves. They were planning to wait for the fire to go out. Soon after Pearl started to burn and whiter(did I spell that right) away. Pearl was dying soon after it was revealed that Pearl was connected to her kingdom. So if the empire is going down so is she. Sausage was trying to heal her but couldn't. Pearl had died. That's all we have for Pearl. If Pearl posts her finale. I will update everything here. Before this ends for Pearl what is Pearl's chance of coming back for season 2. I would have to say about a 50/50% rate for this to happen mainly we don't have much to go off besides she died. Ok ending Pearl's, Sausage is next.