Chapter Three

Bella's POV

It was the next day after the night out with Rosalie, I drove her home in the early morning and she quickly changed her clothes and came back out. She ignored her family's questions and got in the car, I watched as one of them, if I remember correctly his name was Edward glared at her as she walks away. I stare into his eyes and I could tell her was trying to hear what I was thinking about, I remember what their gifts were. I flicked my eyes at the wall and he was thrown there, I started the car and drove off. 

"Bella, why did Edward just fly into a wall? I saw you stare at him as it happened." I smiled at her and looked forward, "I did nothing that he didn't deserve." I heard her chuckle and I continued my way to school. My free hand was in the middle and I felt her softly grab it, I blushed and held her hand in mine. We pulled up into school and I parked the car, she let go of my hand and I quickly turned off the car. We took our seatbelts off and grabbed our bags, I got out before her and went to her side. I opened the door for her and she smiled, I closed the door and locked the car, I looked over and saw her "siblings" in their usual parking spot. 

We walked inside and a few people looked and whispered, but I was able to block them out. I don't know about Rosalie though, I noticed in the corner of my eye that she was clenching her jaw. I grabbed her hand and felt her relax a little, she held mine tightly. I walked her to her locker, which was luckily next to mine. She put her stuff away and I did the same, we both grabbed what we needed for our class, she walked me to my class as hers was across the school. She quickly kissed my cheek and I went inside, everyone was looking at me and I just sat down. The teacher came in and started teaching us. 

School had gone by fairly quickly and Rosalie and I saw each other as much as we could, she had forced her way to be my partner in our math class. I laughed at her silently and she hit my thigh, when lunch came around we both just went outside and talked, since we both didn't need to eat. Once school was over I asked her to come over to my house, the one I lived without Charlie. She agreed and I drove us there, once we got there we sat down on the couch. 

"So, Bella, when can I know about you? I mean you know all about me, it's only fair." I grabbed her hand and sighed. "I do trust you, Rosalie, I really do. You've known me for years, I've known you since you turned. I know you think I left, but I also know deep down you always knew I was right there behind you, always making sure you were ok. If I tell you this, you have to promise me you won't get angry and you will believe me. I only say that, because it's crazy, it isn't something you think it would be." I looked into her golden eyes, she nodded and held my hand in hers tightly. 

I took a deep breath and started from the very beginning. From my dad, my mom, the angels, what they did to me and for me, I told her what I really was and that my destiny was to protect her. I watched as she processed everything, it took her a few minutes before she took an unnecessary breath. "Ok, does that mean you can still become Cerberus? Or when you became an angel it took that away?" I nodded and stood up, she stood up with me and I took her outside where I had a huge yard and I had no neighbors for miles. 

"Are you ok with me stripping in front of you? I don't wanna ruin these clothes, and I want you to see the scars." She nodded and said a quiet yes, I stripped in front of her and she looked away for a second before slowly looking back. She walked closer and ran her fingers against all the scars, I looked down ashamed of them. "You're beautiful, Bella, no matter what." I backed away from her so we had some distance, I took a deep breath and concentrated on becoming the beast that is deep inside me. 

I opened my eyes and saw Rosalie looking at me in awe, she was smaller than my front legs. She looked at me closely and I went back to normal, she handed me my clothes and I blushed. I got dressed and she hugged me tightly, "Thank you, so much. I promise I will keep this secret, I wonder if that's why Edward can't read your mind. If only I had that ability, it would be amazing." I thought to myself and grabbed my phone, I called Charlie and held Rosalie's hand. "Hey Cerb, what's up?"  I rolled my eyes, "Stop calling me that, I have a question. Is there any way to give Rosalie my shield power? She knows about me and wants to keep it from her family, her coven member Edward can read her mind."

 He was silent for a second, "Well there is a way, kissing her while thinking about it will transfer your power. Now know this, if you do it, she can read your mind, know your past, hear your every thought, you will be able to talk to her through your mind. You will also be able to read hers and know her past, so choose wisely." I hummed and thanked him, before hanging up. She looked at me with wide eyes and a shy smile, I looked at her for consent and she nodded. I pulled her close and kissed her, I thought about my shield and held her closer. I went to pull away but she wrapped her arms around my neck, I smiled in the kiss and slowly pecked her lips as I pulled away slowly. 

I thought about her and then I heard her voice 'Do you always think about me?' I nodded, this caused her to giggle and lean her head against mine. "I also like thinking about you too, Bells." I smiled at her and wrapped my arms around her waist, we held each other close.