Chapter 12

Bella's POV

I watched as Rosalie walked around the house, her stomach growing every day. Iris was happy to know about the baby, but I don't know why I wasn't. I wanted the baby, and I wanted to have more, still do, but something about this baby is making me feel worry in the pit of my stomach. I knew Rosalie could feel my worry, see it on my face but I refused to tell her. If it was up to me I would find a way to kill the child, but I had no proof about the child's future, all I know is he was growing quicker than Iris had. Rosalie came over, pecking me on the lips, gently placing my hands on her stomach. I wanted to pull away but I kept them there, feeling him kick and move in her stomach. My mom and Athendora stayed with us, I knew I had to talk to her about my worry. I might even summon Zeus, he could probably tell me more about the child than I could. I kissed her one more time, "I'm gonna go see mom, I'll be back." She nodded with a smile, I walked out to the back and she looked at me. I knew she heard me so we started walking through the forest, I looked at the sky it was supposed to storm which would be the best to summon Zeus.

"I need to talk to you about my son that is growing inside of Rosalie," She looked at me as we continued walking, nodding. "I have this worry, and not a good kind, not the kind you have when you're about to bring a child into the world. Like I need to kill that child before he becomes the monster we all fear, you have to remember that I'm basically cursed because of Hades. Iris is a good child, I am scared that he will be the opposite. I need to summon Zeus but I wanted to talk to you first," She sighed softly, "I can't help much with this, but I do know killing that child will ruin your relationship with Rosalie." I shook my head, "Not if I can find proof about that child being the evil I fear he is, my uncle will know what to do." She nodded and hugged me, "I will be by your side no matter what, just be careful." I nodded and she ran off, I looked at the sky as lightning and thunder filled the sky. I went to the field behind the house, far enough away that Rosalie wouldn't hear me. "Almighty Zeus, I summon you to Earth, I request my thunder God to grace my land." I kneeled and heard lightning hit the ground, then a belly laugh.

"Isabella! What have I said about that weird summon, just say my name." I smiled widely and got up, running to him and hugging him. He hugged back, before ruffling my hair. "What is it my favorite niece needs?" I rolled my eyes and smiled up at him before it dropped. "I need your help, my girlfriend, she is pregnant with my child and I fear he is going to be a devastation to our planet." He looked at me confused, "Why do you think that?" "I just have this gut feeling, I know it's not enough, but I have this instinct to kill him, I only ever had that with the really bad monsters Hades had in the underworld." he rubbed his beard before Cassandra appeared before him. I knew she was the last person that could convince Rosalie, with her curse, but we knew better. "It's true Zeus, he will rain terror on us all. The father of all monsters will marry the mother of all monsters." I covered my face, not wanting to believe I created that. "I need to convince her, Zeus can you help?" He nodded, before growing to his forty feet tall, I rolled my eyes and grew to my natural twenty feet. 

"If you're gonna be tall, so am I." He laughed and we started walking, feeling the vibration from his feet. "Don't go scaring my love, understand me?" He nodded and we reached the house, Rosalie came out quickly, "HOLY SHIT YOU'RE TALL!" I heard her try and yell, I hit Zeus and we shrunk down, I looked at Rosalie with worry in my eyes. "I know you're gonna hate this, not believe me, but know I would never say or do this if I genuinely didn't believe it was the right thing." She nodded slowly, and Zeus cleared his throat. "Your child, the one growing as we speak must die. He will become the worst monster we will ever face, I know eventually I will be able to take him down, but with his mother's powers and yours, he will be almost unstoppable." She shook her head quickly, "You are not killing my child!" "Rose, baby, it's the only way we can ensure the safety of everyone, even you." "He wouldn't hurt me," I stepped closer to her, "You don't know that, and hurting other people isn't right either." "I refuse to let you hurt him," I looked at Zeus, and lightning summoned in his hand.

"If you do not let me do it safely it could kill you too," I stood in front of her, "I'm fine with the child, but you will not hurt her." "You need to move, Isabella, you may be my niece but I cannot let that child be born." I looked at Rose, she glared at me. "I will make sure he won't hurt anyone," "It won't be you two that makes him like this, it will be Hades. You cannot keep Hades from him, there is no way, Hades can show himself to anyone and only them if he has to." I looked at Rose and she shook her head, "If he starts killing, he dies, if he starts becoming evil he dies. I will do it myself, Zeus." The lightning left, "If you fail to do so Isabella, I will come and do it." I nodded and he left, thunder surrounding us. "I cannot believe you wanted him to kill our child, that you were fine with it!" I ran a hand through my hair, "I love you, and I will love our children, but that thing will be evil." "He will be a good child!" I shook my head, I walked into our house, her following. I noticed Iris was sitting on the couch with my mother and Athendora, "You don't get to walk away, Isabella!" I turned towards her, throwing my hands up.

"When he starts killing I will blame you, you were the ONLY one to stand in the way. It will be your fault that he becomes the thing I know he will become. How can you stand there and want to bring him into this world where he could kill us? Or Iris! Or my moms', how can you be ok with those possibilities?!" She stepped closer, "Because I know my child! Your child is a monster that I created, a monster that needs to fucking die!" Athendora stood between us, making sure no one stepped closer. "Bella, go for a fly, Rosalie needs to calm down and so do you." I walked out and slammed the door, I flew up into the sky and just kept flying. Once I got to a part of Forks where there was no one in sight and it was just vegetation, the sky was starting to show. It was becoming spring around us, getting warmer. I flew down and landed, sitting on a mossy log with my head in my hands. I knew I shouldn't have thought of our child like that, but she should have trusted me all at the same time. She was my mate, the love of my life, let alone the mother of my child. Children I said in my head, shaking it with a sigh.

I felt the wind hit my face, the sun shining even brighter. I moved my hands and saw Persephone, she was a few yards away. I was confused because I didn't summon her, why would I? I stood up and we started walking towards each other, she had a small smile on her face. "Persephone, how can I help you? I didn't summon you," She shook her head, "No I know that, but I know you need someone, Bella. I heard what happened from Zeus, you should have come to see me sooner." I shook my head with a scoff, "I thought I was your daughter for years, years. You never protected me, never took care of me, you left me with Hades, he used me, beat me, everything you can imagine I dealt with. Then to become free I was set to be a guardian angel, which I am thankful for, but now I'm just creating monsters." She walked closer to me, putting her hand on my shoulder. "I tried, but you know him, there was nothing I could do against him. You are right though, I am not your mother, though I thought I was. Your thirst for blood when you were a child, around 6 was what proved that. Luckily we kept you on a human diet, and it seems you've learned you no longer need that and are fully vampire mixed with your angel and god." I nodded, sighing softly.

"Isabella, I know in the end you will do the right thing. But I also know when he becomes what he is, he won't be on Earth anymore. The prophecy is that he will come to Greece, not the one here, the one where we all stay. He will kill there, I hope you know how to come there, if not, summon me and I will teach you. I have missed you, you're still my daughter, whether you're biological or not." I hugged her and nodded, she hugged back. "If you ever need me, I'm there. I've been watching over you recently, I see you met your birth mother, I'm glad you have someone like that in your life, I'm sorry I couldn't be that." I shook my head, "It's ok now, I forgive you, mother." I felt her kiss the top of my head before she was gone, I sighed and flew back home. Rosalie was sitting outside waiting for me, once I landed she was in front of me.

"I know you are trying to protect us, but I can't give up on him. He's just a baby, I will understand if you have to kill him if it happens, but what if it's wrong?" I held her hand, nodding. "They have the prophecy, almost all of them have come true. But I will agree to watch over him, making sure nothing happens. But if he starts killing before his beast I will kill him, or give him to Zeus. But if he starts afterward, that's going to be an issue." She nodded and hugged me, I hugged back and sighed softly. "I love you, Bella." "I love you too Rosalie, we'll be ok."