𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘦

Warning- Mature content such as SA ahead, for anyone who has Been through this I'm so sorry that you went through that and hope you're doing better.❤️❤️
SA- sexual assault
Nemaki- sleeping kimono

❤️❤️SA- sexual assault Nemaki- sleeping kimono••

As I was sleeping soundly in my room I couldn't help but feel like something was pulling open my nemaki. It felt like big ruff hands were roaming my brown skin but I could be delusional or in a dream but this felt oddly realistic. I held my legs tightly together to be sure I wasn't tripping, soon as I did I felt a harsh tug on both of them.

"I know your awake brat" I heard my fathers venomous voice say above me

I open my eyes just to see my father in a drunken state.

"What are you trying to do to me?"

"What I should have done a while ago, take what's mine"

he opens my thighs wider and gets between my legs, I'm unable to move, his body is flushed up against me making it hard to breathe.

"Get the hell off me"' I screamed

"Shut up bitch, you're going to enjoy it"

He rips off his clothes and is left in his.
undergarments, I looked at the disgusting bulge in his pants and mentally squirmed. I didn't want to be touched by this bastard of a man, he is nothing but a drunken abuser and disgrace to his bloodline.

"I'm going to make you into my personal whore," he says creepily

He bends down and starts kissing my neck while his lower half is grinding into my thigh. I feel helpless and disgusting right now, the way his hands are going up my shirt fondling my breast, or how he is leaving his nasty saliva marks on my neck.

"You dirty fucking bastard, get off me!"

"Shhh you don't want to wake up mommy," he says smirking

I close my eyes tightly and start to cry silently, it's nothing I can do but cry. I can't push him off or kick him off, what can I do? What should I do?

Until I heard a Bang!!

I open my eyes and see my mom with a pot in her hand and my bastard of a father unconscious on the side of me.

"Are you ok honey?"

"Yea", I say still in shock

I get up and fix my clothing, making sure when I got up I stepped all over that monster.

"We need to get some help," I tell my mom

I run outside and alert the night patrol officers patrolling the area. They came in quickly and took away my father, he wasn't going to be messing with my mother and me for a very long time.

"Mom I think you should go back to bed"

"And I think we should clean up the place"

I glance at her mildly concerned about her well-being and health. She is too sick to be going around cleaning up glass and beer bottles. Everything is just happening too fast for me to process, first arranged marriage with a guy I don't fucking know, my mother is close to death, and me almost being sexually assaulted by a monster I used to call my father.

"Honey you need to calm down," she says rubbing my back

I started to noticed I have been breathing heavily and quickly, another panic attack I'm assuming. I've been having panic attacks since I was 10. Because I overly overthink things or I get overwhelmed easily but it's mainly from trauma.

"Calm down Y/n or you are going to pass out from lack of oxygen"

"I can't mom" I argued

"Just look at me and follow my breaths"

I concentrated on her and started breathing in and out, in and out.

"There you go"

I calm my breaths making sure to take my time in the process. I have to get my shit together for my mother's sake, I don't need her stressing.

"Now you will clean up the living room and I'll clean up this mess here," she announced

I get up off my knees and dust myself off. I take off towards the living room and pick up all the bottles, bowels, chopsticks, and food off the floor. I placed all the dirty dishes in the sink, the trash in the trash bin, and swept up the living room floor. When I was done I placed a pot of green tea on the stove and waited till my mom was done cleaning in the bedroom.

"I see you're making some tea"

"I'm making green tea your favorite"

She smiles softly and takes a seat across from me.

"Honey I'm going to ask you a question and you have to answer honestly"

"Wassup mom"

"Did he penetrate you?"

"No, but he was about to before you came in"

"Ok good"

The teapot goes off notifying us that it's ready, I pour the tea into a cup 2 cups, one for me and one for my mother.

"So Y/n I reached out to your soon to be husband and"

"And what mom?" I cut her off

"He coming to get you tomorrow morning so you have to be ready"

Be ready my ass.

"What the freak did you just say?"

"I'm pretty sure you have something decent to wear"

I just seem to can't get this nigga off my back, it's like he stalking his way into my life. I don't even know you nigga like, let me stop talking to myself in my head before I go to a crazy house.

"I don't want to go"

"Why?" She asked

"Because I"

"Because what?" she cut me off

"Because I'm scared that he-

"Will treat you just like your father did"

Mom's s Pov
My child is in so much pain right now and there's nothing I can do about it. I just want to help her, help her leave, and try to build a staple family with the new opportunity she has with this stranger. But I think I've hurt her more which has never been my intention. I don't have long before I leave this earth, the doctor says I have about a week in half till I die.

Y/n Pov

"If he ever does anything close to that I will bring the pot"

I smile at her strong statement, how could she ever be this strong and happy knowing she is close to death? That I will never know nor experience for myself, but I do know is my mother has always sacrificed herself for me I just hoped I could do the same for her.

"Let's go to bed but in my room this time"

"Aight lets go"

I follow her into her room, watching as her long black hair swayed with every step she took. My mother is a beautiful woman, how she ended up with a monstrous man like that we will never know.

A/n- I hope you guys enjoy and happy Black History month🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎🤎