❥𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐚'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞🌸

⚠️Warning-Mention of Abuse/ Rape

About 2 hours ago Tengen sat me down on his chest and rocked me to bed. He had quite a hard time though but he managed. He rubbed my head, back, and even my stomach just to quiet me down and it worked. When I finally woke up Tengen, Makio, and Hinatsuru were nowhere to be found. Suma was the only one next to me when I first got up, she had her leg over my waist and her head was on my chest. I was kinda surprised when I found her like this but I quickly got over it and assumed she was just a wild sleeper.

On the other hand, I looked like an slut who just got done putting some work on the corner. My hair is tangled and out of place, and I have big dark circles under my eyes. I didn't even want to look at this complete and utter mess in the mirror but I had to because I'm the one who has to fix it. Once I was done I cleaned up my mess and went to find something to eat.

"Hey" I hear a sweet voice call out

I turned around and saw Suma bent over on her knees out of breath.

"You good?" I asked confused

"Yea...I was...just..looking for you... everywhere" she says panting

"I was just in the bathroom getting myself together, you didn't hear the water running?"

"No, sorry but our husband and wives are down the stairs waiting for us"

"You mean your husband and wives"

"No silly there yours too"

"Whatever you say" I mumbled

We walked to the kitchen in silence, Suma tried to make conversation with me but I quickly shot her down as she continued to try and make progress but didn't succeed.

"Ah, theirs my two beautiful wives," Tengen beamed out loudly as soon as we entered the kitchen area

Suma ran up to him and hugged him while  I walked right passed him without speaking or giving him a single glance. I sat down at the end of the table, I was sitting quietly by myself. I wasn't paying anyone no mind or evening making eye contact.

"Good morning beautiful how are you feeling?" Tengen asked

"I'm fine don't ask again"

Ignoring me he continued to annoy me with questions that I completely ignored. Then soon enough I began to drift off into my imagination and zone out. I was imagining myself getting abused by my stepfather he was throwing me against a wall, hitting me with solid objects till my head was bleeding, and him kicking me till I could barely breathe.

Flashback
"That will teach you a lesson," he spat at me violently

I remember this.

This was the first time he touched me.

I crawled towards the wall in an attempt of getting away from but it didn't work. He just followed me like a proud owner, as he got closer to me he bent down to my level and grabbed my face.

"You know you are really beautiful when you cry, sweetie"

I could feel his hot breath on my cheek, the more he talked, the more I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"If you want I can make you cry some more?"

I unconsciously closed my legs just from him saying that. He said if I wanted, but we both know somewhere else he wasn't waiting for my permission at all. All the times he's looked at me, how he would grab him appropriately. I could tell that this was bound to happen sooner or later I just wasn't expecting it to happen after he almost beat me to death. My only question now is what am I going to do to stop it? If I run, he's going to catch me if I fight it's just gonna cause any more pain. I feel as though I'm out of options.