𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

•••"She so pretty Tengen- sama"

"She so pretty Tengen- sama"

"When is she going to wake up?"

"Just let her rest she is tired"

I stirred in my sleep upon hearing new voices around me. I slightly open my eyes and look around the room, when I adjusted to the light of the room I seen 3 beautiful women. One had black hair that was up in a ponytail and a curvy figure, the other is average height possessing a voluptuous figure with pale skin and large golden brown eyes framed by eyelashes with prominent ones present on both the upper and lower lashes, and thin eyebrows arching downward which was giving her a determined and headstrong look or would I like to say manly. The shortest one is a young woman of short height and with shoulder-length black hair, short bangs, and blue eyes with the same curvy figure. I see that this Tengen is attracted to curvy women with big asses which is not a surprise.

"Who the hell are you guys," I say sitting up on the bed

"We are Tengen's wives and now soon to be your co-wives," The one with the ponytail said

"Oh and my name is Hinatsuru Uzui, her name is Makio Uzui, and her name is Suma Uzui"

"Can we know your name?" Suma asked

I look at them strangely trying to figure out with the hell is going on because when I wake up I don't be knowing what be going on.

"Let her get herself together first idiot," Makio yelled

So this is what my life is looking like, 3 wives and 1 husband. My wife Makio had anger issues but is considered, my wife Suma is a very emotional person but caring, and my wife Hinatsuru is nice and probably Tengen's favorite. Oh, and let's not forget about my husband Tengen, I'm still very curious about how his eye and hand is missing. Speaking of Tengen where the hell is that pervert anyway? I could have sworn I heard that Suma girl say his name. I looked around the room just to see no Tengen in the room, there was actually no one in the room I was by myself, again like I used to be.

"Well at least I have some peace and quiet"

I get out the bed and started exploring the place for a bathroom. I have to look presentable since not only do I have 1 spouse but 3 other spouses. The sad fact is he didn't even tell me that I would be having co-wifes, it even sounds weird saying the word 𝗪𝗶𝗳𝗲𝘀.

I make my way into the hallways and start  wandering off. It's not so noisy right now so I
can explore peacefully. The hardwood floors are neatly clean and polished while the pictures of them are all over the walls. I can see how happy they are together and how at peace they look. I wonder how that feels? I never new true happiness and peace until I was with my mother but she is not here with me. Will I ever feel like that? Am I just a disappointment to everyone? Or maybe I'm just not wanted anywhere unless someone's using me for something.

"I see you find the picture wall," Tengen says from behind me

"What do you want Tengen?"

"To be a flashy and flamboyant husband to you"

Ugh please go away I'm already miserable enough, "So what do you actually want?"

"To show you around since the girls are busy making dinner"

"I just want to be alone right now"

"But we already alone together," he says smiling brightly

....Can he not take a hint....

"No I mean me, myself, and I"

"Well I guess I'll be going then"

I watched how he leaves with a disappoint look on his face. I feel kinda bad for being harsh towards him but he needs to leave me the fuck alone. This all too new, what do I do from here? I feel alone, I don't know who to feel connected too. My mother always told me if I felt alone just imagine that she is right there next to me and for all my doubtful thoughts I did. I could smell her, feel her, and see her. Her onyx dark black eyes along with her black hair was right in front of me, smiling at me warmly.

"Ma please come back to me," I say trying to grab my her figure

But instead of her still being there she washed away from me like a ocean wave leaving behind a seashell.

"Hey dinners ready," Makio says

I turn around abruptly and wipe my tears.

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine," I say smiling

"Well let's go eat"

I quietly follow Makio towards the kitchen in embarrassment. I feel empty and left out, the emptiness is to consuming. I can't do this feeling I have to

𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞.