𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓨/𝓷 💛

•Tengen's Pov•
There are 5 stages of grief, Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, and Acceptance. Anyone of those stages can happen, it doesn't matter if they are in order or not they all will happen. But one thing it doesn't mention is that you will unintentionally or intentionally isolate yourself, your brain is similar to a spiral, It goes down then it goes up. It's an everlasting loop that you can't stop until your final stages of grief which is acceptance. Inside of these spirals are feelings other than the 5 stages of grief but they are very known. There is the feeling of loneliness, anxiety, loss of appetite, and disturbed sleep.

I've been through all of this but I dealt with it in silence. That was the resulted to me growing cold and not caring for myself or the people around me, that's when I started liking my job, to kill demons.

•Y/n POV•
Here I lay in this empty guess room, blinds closed, and stuff everywhere. After hearing the news Tengen told me my heart shattered completely, I felt as though I couldn't breathe. With the days growing longer I have lost my appetite and my will to get up. The only thing I have had these past few days is the company of my husband and wives, and the sun and moon peaking through my window.

"Y/n" I hear from the door

I didn't bother looking up who it was so I just laid there.

"It's me your handsomely flashy husband," Tengen says with a little giggle

He comes and sits down on the bed and softly strokes my back. I didn't fight his touch like I usually do, I just simply Laid there.

"Honey, I know your about sick of me but I need you to get up and eat something so you don't starve"

*Silence*

"love," he called out

*Silence*

"Baby," he said a little louder, his voice never changing from being soft

"Go away," I responded

"I guess I have no other choice then" he says picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder

"THE FUCK!!"

"PUT ME DOWN!" I cried out

"Hush," he says slapping my ass

"Asshole" I whimpered

He walks in to the bathroom with me still on his shoulder. He turns on the bath water and sits me down on the sink counter where I could freely watch him prepare me for my bath.

"Why did you do that?"

"Because my spectacular wife I care about you and I'm just not going to let you rot another two days in that room by yourself"

"Why do you care? you just met me you fucking stalker," I said raising my voice at the man who could tear me in half easily

"Y/n I'm not going to keep trying to explain this to you"

"You don't need to explain any-

"Hush your mouth," he says seriously

As soon as those words left his lips my body shivered. He never talked to me like that before not saying that I don't deserve it the way I have been a bitch to him these past weeks.

"Get it through your head, as soon as you became my wife I automatically wanted to protect and make sure you were happy. This was before I new about what your father had been doing to you"

"I don't understand what your trying to say Tengen"

He shifts his focus from the bath water then towards me.

"All you need to understand is that you don't have to know me and to love me to open up to me, sometimes it's better to talk to a stranger ok honey?"

I nod my head in response.

"Now take off your clothes and get in the tub," he says rubbing his hands together

"Wait what?!"

"You know what I'll help my lovely wife," he says smiling devilishly

"Nigga no!!"

                          🦋 ~Timeskip~🦋

After bathing and fighting Tengen in the bathroom, my wives are now serving me dinner. We we are having for dinner is pork cutlets with a side of rice and mixed vegetables on the side.

"Oh and we added a little extra on the side for-

"Shut up," Makio yelled grabbing Suma

"Guys please cut it out we're here to make Y/n feel better," Hinatsura

Mean while Tengen's fatass started eating already.

"Heyyy Lord Tengen, you can't be eating without us," they all wined

You guys were bickering and I was starving, fighting Y/n really took up my energy"

They all looked at me with wide eyes.

"I ain't fuck him" I say nearly hopping my fatass over the table

Well I didn't fuck him yet

"Of course you didn't have sex with me, we all do that together"

"Huh"

"Now lets eat," he says

"Wait hold-

"Here eat this Y/n we made this for you," Suma said excitingly

"And this too," Makio says

"Don't stuff her now she gets full just like everybody else," Himatsuru said which I silently thanked her for

"So Y/n when are you going to let us bathe you"

I nearly chocked on my food after hearing that, why the fuck is everybody tryna see me naked.

"Never," I replied quickly

"Aww," Makio and Suma pouted

"Don't take it personally, we all are going to see that beautiful body soon"

I looked at him wide eyed making sure that he felt my threatening gaze on his large body frame.

•Tengen's Pov•

I looked over at my short wife and giggled. Her threatening me was funny. Me knowing that her short ass can't catch me anyway is way more funnier.

I turned my head and looked at my other wives talking Y/n's head off. They all look happy, I'm happy but I know coming tomorrow she going to go back to that state, the state only she can get in. That void she looses herself in, the darkness that she avoids everyone to stay in. It's hurts me to know your going through that and I won't stop until I bring that ray of sunlight back into your beautiful eyes.

A/N- I apologize for being late I thought that since it's my birthday I give y'all a little more to read, I hope you enjoy💕💕